#3 is it my home?

I entered my "old but now forgotten" room and encountered strong fragrance of peach through my nostrils. It wasn't too big but wide enough to dance around naked.
I wondered what type of life I had here.

I wandered my eyes here and there ,found a big white closet,but it had very few clothes.My clothes were neatly folded with a white envelope.
I reached for it and in there was my photo of me with some other guy,it seemed as if the photographer cautiously took the photo to blackmail me,but I didn't find anything inappropriate in it,I flipped the photo and read the words written on backside to myself
" welcome back bitch,I know you are fooling around with Danielle,and I too know that it's not love or any other crap but something more fishy"
This was probably from karen,jeez,she seems to have issues with me.I feel like I m trapped in some Disney teen crap,
I closed the closet and turned around to see myself for the first time in the wardrobe's mirror.
My hair were long till my mid riff,with little chubby cheeks , I came closer to the mirror and worked my hand all over my body,it felt really weird,like I m someone else trapped in someone's body.
I took few long breathes and lied on my bed.i was too tired to change into night suit.It was hard to sleep knowing that one second ago,i was lying eagle spread in forest and now here I am in this big place,I felt bad for that lady,I have no reconciliation of her as my mother so it's not affecting me that much but it must be terrible for her to see me like this,with these thoughts i closed my eyes and slowly my sharp breathings turned peaceful and I fell asleep.
**********************************
It's been few days here,everyone  seems calm around me,few people came over to the house to ask me how am I , finally my dad felt it's time to talk now.
We all were set on dinner table
When my dad asked me "kiddo,now explain everything that happened,where were you till now,whose child is this because we don't remember you dating anyone,tell us all the truth because right now it's me asking ,after few hours you will be interrogated by cops".
Karen dropped her phone on table and looked at me interestingly.i m sure she thinks whatever I m going to say is made up bullshit.
I glanced at my mum who was pouring wine to my dad,she gave me an approving nod.
I told him everything,every bit I remembered,but I didn't tell him about the vision I had,vision about someone on top of me trying to strangle me,it felt like a hallucination to me.
My father wasn't satisfied with all the answers,he silently ate his dinner without any further word.
Karen gave me one annoying look and again started texting someone rapidly.
I glanced down and felt nauseated , suddenly I felt nerve wrecking pain in my abdomen,i tried to not shout but slowly slowly the pain was increasing,it was like someone running hot knife all round my body,finally I couldn't control and I started shrieking in shrill voice,i felt something hot flowing down my thighs,i glanced down and it was blood,my dad hurried to call ambulance while my mother and karen stood in shock,within few minutes the whole carpet was soaked in dark thick blood,i heard a voice in my head"you enjoying it meg,i know you like it rough"it was my another vision and then suddenly everything shut down to black.

I woke up all of a  sudden and looked around ,it was a different emergency room this time, bit smaller ,painted off white.i was all drenched in sweat,i again had dream of a man trying to strangle me ,it felt so vivid ,so real that I was out of breath when my new doctor asked me how am I doing.
"I m okay" I replied while gulping down water.
"Meghan,your family is out there.you are doing okay but I am afraid to tell you that you had a miscarriage.since you lost too much of blood and your health hasn't improved since last time hence we can't allow the cops to interrogate you,they are getting desperate to hear from you."he said and left.
My mum entered and with watery eyes she said"I m glad you are fine,it was so much blood everywhere,we were so worried for you.i m sorry for your loss but it's a good thing,we even didn't know who the father was.sweerheart ,say something"she said in broken voice.

I didn't know what happened but I just started crying uncontrollably,i know I had no feelings for this baby but somehow I felt I lost a part of me ,what if I was in a serious relationship and the guy and me were about to start a happy life.i felt the tiny hope of my survival was snatched,i cried while hugging my mum draining her blue plaid skirt with my big tears.
I somehow managed myself and turned my face away from mother,i closed my eyes and again I felt I was being pull backed into the vision but this time it was a small seven year old girl in a lilac pink shirt tucked in black skirt,she had brown hair ,chubby cheeks and she was crying silently holding on tightly on a teddy bear,it seemed like a basement of some House,
She sobbed and with small hiccups said "daddy please,dont do this,it hurts".
And with this I again twirled back to reality,again my whole face was covered in sweat,i was crying silently.
My mum asked me with concerned"meg,what happened?"
"Nothing,bad dream",I said hurriedly and gulped all the water down soaking my brown shirt in it.
I can't let them know about my visions,they will declare me a psycho,i said to myself.