#17 Karen's Secret

It was nearly midnight,and everyone was sleeping and snoring.I have 4 more bugs to find.
According to intelligence the second one is in bathroom as most of the crucial talks happen there,
So I tip-toed down the stair-case,and stood in front of the white wooden door.
I turned the knob as noiselessly I could and then entered ,it was a huge room,fully tiled and sparkling , this will be a hard place to find.
I toppled the brush stand,checked behind mirror and then moved my hand up and down the U-bend of their toilet,and a small chip encased in plastic fell down,
BINGO!!!!
JUST THREE MORE TO GO!!
And then I heard someone's cold breathing behind me.
"What you doing down there??"
She asked me lazily.
I jumped in horror and the chip fell inside the toilet 's bowl,
Regretting my stupid decision and to cover up the whole massacre
I flushed the toilet....
Shuuuussshhhh!!
and there goes the sensitive chip with secrets in sewage.
"What a sane person will do in washroom at midnight!!!"
"I doubt that you are sane"
"Out!!!....NOW."
"A sane person will always lock the door while pooping to avoid being seen"she turned on her heels and I took the sigh of relief.
So I need to find three more,
Gosh I thought it would be a piece of cake.
I went back to my room and dialled to Jessica
After 5 rings she took my call...
"Ah ah!!!oh yeah oh yeah.... right there,....you are so good at this....little left...yeah..bite me there.  Oh god.  "
I pulled my phone away from my ear in terror.
This girl will never learn the basic etiquettes.
"Jessica....you whore...shut up"
"Yea...val...tell me the updates"
"You are in middle of action ,I will call you later"
"What type of besties are we,if we haven't heard each other's sex voice....ahhhhh"she moaned loudly.
"Shut up!!!"
"Oh god,i m at my climax.....hang up the call ,hang !!up!!the!!call!!"
I disconnected the call.
She is completely psycho.
But because of this,I missed being touched.... being kissed...the only little action I got was week ago,
I wondered what Ryan might be doing.
I took a deep breathe and decided to call him.
It rang for a while .
"Hey Ryan here,if you are listening to this,I m probably drugged but you can still leave the message after beep."
It reached his voice mail,god !!!even his voice is so yum!!
I threw my phone on the other end of the bed and lied down with disappointment.
What was I thinking to call him at 1 am!!!!!!.
I closed my eyes and imagined tugging on his crispy brown hair,and biting his luscious bottom lip,i was in middle of fantasy when my cellphone started chimming.
"Ryan Calling" this line lit smile on my face,
"Hello ..ryan"
"Valarie, everything's okay....?"
"Yeah..yeah...I was just..."I bit my lip to say it loud.
"I was just thinking about you.."
"Oh,so in short you are missing me"
"No!!!!!no...no...I mean...I was just thinking what you up to"I puffed.
"What am I up to....well I am talking to world's most beautiful lady"
I blushed....the blood rushed to my cheeks.
"But she is busy now ,so I have to talk to you dumbo" he giggled.
I felt stupid for thinking that he was talking about me,but jealousy seered through me.
"Chill val,just kidding,I was thinking about you too...
Last time I couldn't complete my desires"....
I felt an uproar between my legs.
"What were your desires..."I asked seductively.
"To speak French between your legs...."
And like this we ended up talking for next 4 hours.
I felt the long lost connection revive again,maybe we could start our life again...
I started fantasing having a family with him when my alarm of 7 am buzzed.
I threw my pillow away in frustration and started the whole house errands...
I have to find those three bugs...
Karen was in High school and Donna ...
Wait Donna...
I never saw her since last night.
I called her but it went straight to her voice mail.
Now is my opportunity to find the rest and get the leads on case.
I shuffled the whole rooms but no success.
The only room I couldn't enter was Karen's....it was locked.
I took out a bobby pin and tried to unlock it,we were taught how to unlock the hardest of locks with basic tools .
I turned it both clockwise ,anti-clockwise but it was sort of jammed... after what seemed like thousand tries it finally clicked.
BOOM...
finally in the territory...
But...
It was a messed up room,like a pig stay,her clothes were lying not only on bed but on whole floor.
I tripped because I stepped on her sneaker.
The room smelled like an year old pizza,and the source was the dustbin beside her pink bed filled with garbage.
I started my work.
I scrapped her whole cupboard.... checked under her bed,there was a huge white box under it,
I dared to open it,and regretted later,it had a transparent bag full of clipped toe nail,there was one more
Little box in it which contained underwears with guy's name written on it.
I couldn't stop myself from laughing.
I placed her box back in there.
After another try I sat on her bed with exhaustion and felt something crackled under me.
I moved her mattress and was flabbergasted to find huge bags of white powder and 10-15 stacks of solid dollars..
I clicked pictures of it ...and forwarded it to Jessica.
Donna would never believe what her daughter is up to.
I placed the mattress back and scavanged her dressing table...and there...I found my little bug blinking at me behind the mirror.
Great...
Just two more left.
I happily danced around and locked the door but boom!!
Karen like a ghost was standing just behind me.
"What were you doing in my room"
"I ....I just came to clean.."
"You know well that this room is not supposed to be clean without my supervision"
She said with her deadly eyes
"Weren't you supposed to be in school"
"That's none of your business..."
The matter was going out of hand so I decided to play my trump card.
I narrowed my eyes into her.
"Listen,kid....what I have found is my business...and we both know  what I am talking about...so better stay out of my way"
I hissed the last words and left...
I hope my this move doesn't jeopardize my work.