#14 We Did It

"oh god...aaah...I can't feel my bones anymore... please stop!!" Jessica cried.
"You like it baby... Don't you" I teased her while crushing her another shoulder bone.
And then the 30 minutes buzzer rang.
"And you are done...say good bye to sore muscles"I delightfully said.
"Good bye muscles...
I always thought..I always...always thought that I will die a heroic death...but I m just going to die this pathetic death like a loser" Jessica whined while putting on her robe.
We both headed towards kitchen ,and decided to make macaroni and cheese with bacon for breakfast...
Few Days passed by happily... sometimes even Ryan joined us for dinner...we all were waiting for forensic reports.

It's december already,and I am really looking forward to the Christmas.
I was rubbing foam all around my curves,standing under hot shower,I was embracing the foam and steam with my crazy thoughts of kissing Brad Pitt after seeing his movie yesterday when I heard door buzzer rang.
"Oh shoot"bI jinxed my faith,who it could be interrupting my shower time.
I hastily wore my bath robe and rubbed my wet feet on bathroom mat.
Jessica likes to live in spotless environment,she freaks out even if I forget to throw a crumpled paper ball.
I noticed a dark shriveled skin around my left foot,it's probably the mark left by that iron which fell on my feet,I always thought that it was a birthmark..
I skidded in front of door and hurriedly opened the door.
"Hey,you are glowing"
"Ryan,what a surprise,well Jessica isn't here,she's at head quarter"
"Is it necessary for me to drop by only when Jessica is here" he smirked and winked in a flirtious manner.
I felt something churn up in my stomach,like there's an old connection,though I know it is but I felt it today.
My cheeks burned.
I let him in and he went straight to kitchen to get two wine glass.
"Are we celebrating anything?"
"Yeah ..you go sit on couch ..."he commanded.
I adjusted my robe to exhibit my cleavage a little more,I think Jessica wasn't lying when she told me that I loved to show off my little boobies.
Ryan came with two wine glass filled with whiskey,I m sure I noticed a smirk when he saw my saw something about me and I am pretty sure it wasn't my face.
"I have a good news,and a bad news,which one first"
"Well.. you are pregnant?"I teased him
"Not haha funny,well,its about the murder of Harvey specter."
I put down my glass in curiosity.
"You were right,someone messed with the wash cloth,we checked all footage but couldn't see any suspect,the bartender is a 19 year old girl,who had no clue about it."
"What!!!!!I can't believe this"
"Yeah,and it's done by Someone who knows all habit of specter,because we verified that he always liked the bartender to clean glass in front of his eyes...it was a well planned murder" he brushed his eyebrows to emphasize seriousness.
"That's the good news,... what's bad"

He straightened his legs on coffee table and took a long stretch.
"Bad news is that I got all the credit of this case" he laughed.
"Whatever!!!"I gave him a childish pout and then we fell in an intense gazing.
It was difficult to breath and play this eye game.
"We are celebrating one more thing"
He softly said and sat closer to me,his elbow brushed my waist and I felt electric charge in my body.
"What?"
I was breathless.
"Our first anniversary"
"Huh?"
"We had sex for the first time,that too in a children park,we almost got caught due to your loud moaning"
I laughed uncomfortably.
"You were a wild person"
"I know you don't remember but we had great times together"
"Then why we shattered??"
He didn't say anything for few minutes.
"You were too ambitious and not ready to quit this job,I wanted us to move to Chicago ,I already had booked a great apartment and everything as a surprise but when I broke the news to you,you flipped,you decline moving there,then heated arguments,conflicts lead us to drift away"

I didn't know what to say,I have no clue why I did that but now I m regretting... old valarie should have accepted the offer.
He gently nudged my shoulder but I guess by mistake he nudged me on somewhere inappropriate.
"Hey,ouch!!"
"Sorry val,I didn't mean to"
"Hmmm"
"By the way,they seem bigger and softer than before"
And boom the next thing I know that I climbed on him wildly,i sat on him crossed leg and started kissing him passionately.it felt amazing,
My heart was pounding rapidly.
I felt like I am virgin again.
But the whole steamy scene crumbled when door buzzer rang again.
"Fuck!!"
We both said at same time.
Hastily we put our clothes on and opened the door.
It was Jessica.
She was surprised .
"What you both were doing in there"
"Nothing,I just came to check by,leaving now" Ryan stammered and left in hurry.
Jessica came in with huge grocery basket and started placing items in shelves.
"Your hair...they are so dishevelled"
"I just had bath,my hair are often frizzy after shampoo"I lied.
"You cant lie"
"No I can lie,I mean I m not lying!!,seriously"
"You had sex with him,and you will regret this" she said in a hard tone and locked herself in her room.
Does she know something I don't,well there's a lot I don't know but why is she so upset.