#12 Maybe

"you should not behave like this with me..."I screamed with my full potential.
He was standing there with his hands in pockets of his grey jeans.
It was a very cold intense night.
His long brown hair blew with gush of wind.
I hate it when he tries to deal with a situation calmly with that chiseled face.
"Babe,understand...I m already having too much of trouble with my father,he is not ready to make me  his partner in business because he assumes that I m careless and irresponsible,if I will tell him about us and what has happened between  you and me then he would slaughter us" he said,little amount of misty fog came out of his mouth.
I couldn't understand how to make him realize that he is giving up on the best thing ever that could happen to him.
"You will love this baby,trust me,accept us...you love me right ...
Then how can you abandon us when we need you the most" I begged him.
"Megan"he said irritatedly.
"No.you listen..I have poured my deepest insecurities,dark secrets in you,you know that I m a tough nut,I m afraid of nothing... absolutely nothing but the only thing that I m terrified about is fear of abandonment....you know this...I m phobic to it..still you are making me suffer this" I said in a raised voice.

"Meghan, I guess we both want different Things in life,you want a family and I need my business...I m sorry to say but we are not on same page anymore...I guess it's end for us...I don't want to be involved in this shit anymore"he said through his slitted eyes coldly.
A huge rush of pain sheered through my body.
I felt hatred toward this man.
My heart ached through the pain,his words shattered my innocent heart into million little pieces.
I was breathing heavily...my whole body was high on temperature.

He turned around to leave me alone in woods.
"I will....I will tell everyone...I will tell everyone about you...me...us...this baby...I will ruin you ,your image ...your business,nothing would be left for you...I will jeopardize your business empire...
It will be top headline.... Danielle Williams gives birth to an illegitimate child with a maid"I spoke in bitter threatening voice.
I was not afraid of him...I just want him....I can live without him...but I don't want to...I just don't want to...

He turned around,I couldn't read the expression of his face as it was too dark,he was just standing there... probably calculating and negotiating in his mind to shut me up.
He clenched his fist into knuckles.
Then all of a sudden he ran towards me and knocked me down into ground..
I fell on hard wet ground...he climbed up on me and sat on my chest...it was hard to breath  ...I was panting heavily . ...he was trying to strangle me....his big massive fingers were digging deep in my neck,his fingers were piercing through my spine.It was unceasingly painful.

Suddenly rain started pouring,we both were completely wet,his grip became slippery.
"You won't be alive to tell this tale, babe" he said furiously.
"I told you again and again that I ...can't...do..this relationship but you kept on begging me for something I can't give ..you....see.. where it brought us now" he was boiling with anger.
Cold droplets pored on my hot face.
I felt my soul leaving my body,I was shivering..my whole body was trembling due to lack of oxygen...
I was tugging his elbows wrapped in black leather jacket to leave me but my efforts were in vain....
I tried to focus my mind and waved my hand on ground to get hold of something...my palm hit a big stone,i grabbed it and without thinking about anything else I hit him hard on his head...
He stopped,his big grey eyes were popping out in shock ,dark blood started tripping down his forehead,he collapsed with a loud thud besides me, and I took breath of relief.

Slowly slowly the apartment 29 came back into focus....officer Ryan was waving his hand in front of me and Jessica was using a wooden Japanese fan to cool me down.
It's unbelievable...if this snippet is true then I m ...I m a killer.
Maybe I killed him.
The thought of me killing someone ran shivers through my body.
"Valarie,say something...hey....it's okay...what happened...say something"Jessica said soothingly.

I have motive to kill him,he didn't accept the baby..he didn't accept our baby...
I m the culprit.
I shut my eyes in agony.
"Here....your whole body is cold as ice" Ryan passed me cold glass of water,I observed the tiny condensed droplets of water tripping down just like tears down my cheeks before slurping water.
"Ryan,you should come again later,I need to talk to her....you know right that I am her handler of this case,and please do me a favor... reschedule all the appointments of valarie ...she is not leaving home today and yeah keep on briefing me with the murder of Harvey." Jessica commanded.

"Take care, val"Ryan softly placed a small wet kiss on my cheek and left.
"Why the hell he kissed me" I asked wiping my cheek.
"Because you are scaring hell out of us everytime you stop blinking,crying and spacing out and yeah he's your ex-fiance too"Jessica said .
"Ex-fiance" I repeated after her.
"Yeah ...we will discuss that part of your life later , but you and I need to talk"Jessica commanded.