1

Jisung had just picked up his keys and was now on his way to his dorm with his luggage. It's his first day of college and has a class in an hour. He opened the door to his dorm and threw his luggage on the bed along with his body. He was tired since he had drove 3 hours to the school. He didn't have a roommate since he didn't sign up for one, so everyone on this floor lived alone. As he was about to close his eyes his phone buzzed. It was a text from his mom making sure he arrived safely.
After he reassured his mom he was fine jisung started to put his stuff away. Once everything was put in place it was already time to go to class. Jisung closed his door and locked it but when he was about to walk away his neighbors door had opened. A boy probably a little older than him walked out. He had light brown hair and was muscular, but what caught jisungs eyes was his handsome face. The two held eye contact for a bit until jisung cleared his throat and walked away. He's so cute! Jisung thought to himself as he walked to his class. It wasn't that far so he arrived a little early. Jisung took his seat and looked out the window as more students walked in. The blonde boy then looked over at the door and was surprised at who walked in. It was his cute neighbor. The brunette took his seat that was directly in front of jisungs. Omg my cute neighbor is in the same class as me and he sits in front of me. Calm down jisung. Jisung silently fangirled over the male in front of him. The bell rang and the college students calmed down and took their seats. Then the teacher walked in.
"Welcome to physiology class I'm Mr. Bang." The teacher with blonde curly hair greeted. Jisung came to this school because they had an amazing performing arts program but he needed more credits so he signed up for a physiology class.
" I'm gonna take role so just raise your hand when you hear your name" the teacher said picking up his clipboard.
" Han jisung." Jisung raised his hand and everyone turned to look at him even his neighbor. With everyone's eyes on him he shyly lowers his hand.
" lee Minho" the boy in front of jisung raised his hand. His name is Minho. Lee Minho. Jisung kept repeating his name over and over again in his head.
" I know all of you are in this class just for credits so I didn't really plan any work for today, so go head and talk." The teacher said sitting at his desk. Quickly after the teachers announcement chatter had filled the room, but jisung stayed quiet.
" do I know you? You look familiar." Jisung looked up and was met by Minho's face.
"Uh we're neighbors back at the dorm. We saw each other this morning." Jisung quickly responded and looked back down at his phone. Don't freak out jisung. You got this.
" your name is jisung right?" Minho asked and just got a nod in reply
" well I'm Minho." He said with a slight smile.
" I know." Jisung quietly said but Minho still heard him.
" your cute." Minho chuckled out and turned back around in his seat leaving jisung a blushing mess.