20k special

Jisung jumped up and down on the bed screaming in excitement.
"Wake up Minho!" Jisung yelled as he shook the elder. It was graduation day for the couple and jisung couldn't wait to leave. Minho and him had rented and apartment for them to live in after they graduated so jisung was ready to leave.

"Wake up sleepy head!" The younger yelled and pushed Minho off the bed. The elder groaned in pain as he got up from the floor.

"Why'd you wake me up so early?" He asked as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"Because it's graduation day! Goodbye stupid collage!" The younger jumped on the bed again but tripped and fell right in Minho's arms.

"Why are you calling this place stupid? We met here." Minho said as he gave the boy a kiss on the cheek. Jisung giggled and escaped from Minho's arms and went to the shower. He turned in the water and took his clothes off.

"You coming?" He popped his head out from the bathroom and asked Minho who was just standing there.

"Yeah" Minho replied and went to take his clothes off then get in the shower with his lover.

The graduation ceremony finished and the happy couple made their way back to their dorm with their diplomas. Once inside they changed out of their gowns and put them in a box along with the diplomas. All the boxes were packed and all they needed to do is take them to the apartment.

"You ready?" Minho asked jisung who was sitting on the bed with the dorm keys.

"Can we stay another night?" Jisung looked up at his boyfriend. Minho giggles and walked over to his boyfriend and sat next to him.

"I thought you said you hated college? Don't you want to go to our new apartment?" Minho asked putting his arm around the younger.

"I'm scared Minho." The boy said as a tear escaped his eyes.

"Why?" Minho asked wiping the tear as more came.

"I'm not ready to leave. I know I said I hated college but we met here. We lived here together since we started dating. What if moving into a new place drives us to break up?" Jisung said as he put his head into Minho shoulder letting out all his tears.

"Jisung, you don't need to be scared. We made many memories here and now it's time to make new ones somewhere else. Together. I'm not going to leave you so don't say things like that, ok?" Minho comforted the boy.

"Ok." The boy lifted his head and looked the elder in the eyes.

"I love you minho." Jisung said as he wiped the remaining tears on his face.

"I love you more jisung." Minho said before he pulled the younger into a loving kiss.

"Now get some rest because we have a lot of moving to de tomorrow." Minho smiled and laid jisung down on the bed. He gave the small boy a kiss on the forehead before turning off the lights and laying down next to his boyfriend. The two hugged each other as tight as they could and fell asleep.

—————————————
A/N thank you guys for 20k reads I really wouldn't have expected this story to get so many reads!! Hope you guys enjoyed this special chapter!!
-E❤️❤️