9

Jisung tossed and turned until he finally woke up. He knew that he was in Minho's bed but Minho wasn't next to him. Jisung got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to look for minho, he wasn't there. Next he went to the living room and he wasn't there eaither. Jisung was about to walk back to the room until he heard a crash. He ran to the kitchen and saw a surprised Minho and a broken plate on the floor.
" what happened?" Jisung asked Minho as he picked the glass up.
" well obviously I dropped a plate." Minho said helping the boy with the glass.
" what did you even have the plate?" Jisung asked
"Well...I wanted to make you breakfast." Minho scratcher his head in embarrassment.
"Awww min your so sweet." Jisung uwued over the boys thoughts.
"But I ruined it..."
" no you didn't. We can't go out for breakfast." Jisung grabbed Minho's hand and started walking out the door.
"Wait sung I'm wearing pajamas." Minho laughed and jisung stopped pulling him.
" oh well we can get ready first." Now it was jisungs turn to be embarrassed for being to desperate.
They both changed their clothes, fixed their hair and walked out of the dormitory. There was a small cafe down the street, so they decided to go. It was a little chilly outside and the cold air made jisung shiver. Minho noticed the boys actions and took his hand. Jisung looked over at Minho who was already looking at him and they shared a warm smile. Once they arrived at the cafe Minho went to order while jisung sat down at a both. Not long after Minho joined jisung with two cups of coffee and a chocolate muffin.
" a chocolate muffin. Like the one we ate the first time we met." Jisung giggled as he looked Minho in the eye.
"Well enjoy your muffin because after this we're going out." Minho said as he sipped his coffee
" excuse me what?" Jisung choked on the muffin and gulped down some coffee.
"I'm taking you out to make up for the date I canceled yesterday." Minho smiled at the younger boy.
" ok where are we going?" Jisung asked concerned.
"That's for me to know and you to find out." Minho smirked which made jisung blush.