7

Jisung woke up earlier than usual. He was exited and anxious at the same time. Jisung was happy that he worked up the guts to ask Minho out. It was 6:30 in the morning and their date wasn't planned until 1:30 later that day. Jisung didn't care that his date wasn't for another 7 hours, he still got in the shower. Jisung played his Spotify playlist, that mainly consisted of TWICE songs, and sang every word.
"Chocolate ice cream chorom-" jisungs performance of fancy was cut off by his phone buzzing.
"Never cut off sana minotosaki like that again!" Jisung yelled as he got out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist and looked at his phone with an angry face. His angry face turned into a soft smile when he saw that the message was from Minho.
" your the only person I would let interrupt my sana." Jisung said in a dazed state. He unlocked his phone and looked at the text.

Minmin sungieeeeeeee I'm sorrryyyyy...

Me for what?

Minmin Just come to my dorm and hurry.

Me ok give me a minute

Jisung dried himself off and put on a blue long sleeve button up shirt that was tucked into his black skinny jeans. He quickly dried his hair and made sure he looked extra nice. Jisung walked over to Minho's dorm and knocked on the door. When the older didn't answer jisung just decided to let himself in. When he walked in it was hot, the curtains were still closed, and Minho was out of sight.
" minmin, where are you?" Jisung asked walking around. After a few seconds a groan was heard. Jisung detected that the groan was Minho's and he was in his room. Jisung walked into the room and the same thing. It was hot and dark, but this time a lump covered in blankets could be seen on the bed.
Jisung made his way over to the bed and sat next to Minho.
"Hey, you ok?" Jisung asked concerned while he caressed Minho's covered back.
" sungieee I'm sorrrryyyyy." Minho groaned out. Jisung could tell Minho wasn't well.
" for what min?" Jisung replied still caressing the older.
" I got sick, which means we can't go on our date. I'm sorry." Minho uncovered his face and he had tears brimming his eyes.
" hey min it's ok. We can have a date another time. Right now my main priority is making sure your ok." Jisung said while he felt Minho's hot forehead.
" thanks" Minho let out.
" no problem." Jisung smiled at how cute Minho looked all snuggled up in the covers. He wanted to kiss him but couldn't afford getting sick. Jisung didn't care that their date was cancelled, he just wanted to make sure Minho was ok and that's what he did. All day he got the boy tissues and medicine. Made sure the temperature was perfect and he was comfortable. Minho enjoyed watching the boy running around for him, especially in that outfit he was wearing. All jisung did for him made him feel loved and it felt even better because it was jisungs love.