12

"Ahhh minho" Felix teased jisung as they walked down to the lobby.
"You were my first, Minho." Felix kept teasing the boy and jisung started to blush remembering what had happened last night.
"Bro I know you heard us but can you please stop him" jisung turned around and saw Minho walking towards them.
" sorry but how can I ignore the fact that I heard my friend fucking someone again" Felix said giving him a disgusted face.
"Wait again" jisung said as he looked at Minho then at Felix.
"Yeah he was fucking some other guy named jisung too." Felix said looking at jisung.
"When did you hear that?" Minho asked having an idea on what the boy was talking about.
" umm the night of the first day of classes" Felix said.
"Dummy I wasn't fucking anyone." Minho slapped the back of his head.
"Then what was going on?" Felix asked in confusion.
"He was masturbating to my name." Jisung spoke up after realizing what they were talking about.
"Eww y'all are nasty." Felix said as he walked away.
"Like I haven't heard you moaning Changbins name" Minho yelled out causing everyone to look at them. Jisung blushed in embarrassment at dragged Minho to their class. They kept silent not because they had nothing to talk about but because all they wanted to talk about was what happened the night before. They arrived at their first class and sat down in their seats. Their class was almost over when a girl asked.
"Did you guys break up or something?" Both of the boys looked at he in confusion.
"Weren't you guys dating?" She asked them.
" no we're just friends." Jisung said and caused Minho to frown.
"Oh ok... you guys would look cute as a couple by the way." The girl walked away leaving the two shocked and blushing. Minho was about to say something to the boy but the bell rung. They both had separate classes across campus until dance class. They both went about their day but jisungs was filled with multiple questions. What are we? Was it a mistake? Did his "i love you" mean nothing? He needed to talk to minho and quickly. The bell rung at it was time for dance class. Jisung ran as fast as he could across campus to get their before class started so he could talk to minho. When the room came into view he saw a very familiar face. Minho. Hugging a guy. That wasn't him.

——————————————————————-
A/N I'm not a really good writer and I feel like this story is boring, so I'm just gonna write a few more chapters to end it. Then I'll probably start a new one that will be more interesting.
-E