6

Minho striped himself of his jacket and once jisung was done with his he pushed him towards his bedroom. Once inside Minho pushed jisung down on the bed and reconnected their lips. Minho grinded his hips down on jisung causing him to let out a slight moan. Minho disconnected their lips and started to suck on the youngers neck. After leaving a nice purple mark on jisungs neck Minho went back to grinding down on jisungs crotch.
"J-jisung ahhh..." Minho moaned out reminding jisung of last night. 
"M-Minho I heard you... l-last night...moaning my name..." jisung moaned out causing Minho to stop his actions. Jisung whined from the loss of touch from the other. Minho got off from on top of the blonde and sat next to him on the bed.
" so...you heard me?" Minho asked as a red color flushed his face. Jisung only nodded because he was trying to catch his breath.
"I'm sorry you had to hear that." Minho apologized and jisung could tell he was embarrassed.
" hey, it's ok Minho. You don't need to apologize. It happens" jisung felt weird telling Minho that it was ok to moan his name.
"Well it's kinda late. You should get some rest." Minho told to younger as he looked at his phone.
"Yeah, good night." Jisung said leaning over and giving Minho a kiss on the cheek, but before he could get up and walk away Minho grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a kiss. Minho pushed jisung down on the bed and made out with him again. Before things got worse jisung pulled apart.
"Good night Minho." Jisung got up and walked to the door.
" we're going to continue this someday!" Minho yelled when jisung opened the door.
" maybe one day when we're dating." Jisung replied and walked out. When jisung got inside his dorm he slid to the floor and blushed a hard red. Idiot ' when we're dating' why did you say that.
Jisung took a warm shower and got into his cozy pajamas. He layed in bed and right before he was about to fall asleep he heard his phone buzz.

Minmin I can't wait for the day I get to call you mine❤️

Jisung blushed at Minho's words. Does he actually want to be a thing? Should I ask him out? Jisung freaked out over Minho's simple text, but he work up the guts to reply

Me why wait when you can call me yours now❤️

Minmin what are you saying? 😏

Me uhhh lets go out some time. Just you and me.

Minmin ok. How about tomorrow?

Me that's good for me

Minmin good. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night❤️

Me good night❤️

And with that jisung fell asleep for the night.