3

Jisung just got out of the warm shower. He put on his pajamas and snuggled up in his bed. He checked his phone for any notifications and was surprised at the text he received.

Unknown hey sungie it's Minho.

Me how did you get my number?

Unknown I called the front desk and surprisingly they gave it to me?

Me huh not creepy at all

Unknown well anyway good night sungie💙

Me good night minho💙
Read 10:32 pm

        You have changed unknown to "minmin"

Jisung was taken back by the quick conversation with the boy. Jisung turned off his phone and got comfortable again. Why did he ask the front desk for my number? He could have asked me. Was he that desperate? It wasn't long before jisung fell asleep.
"F-fuck!"
Jisung shot up out of bed being startled by the sudden noise. He turned to check what time it was. 1:43 am.  Jisung layed back down and tried to fall back asleep.
" ahhhh! Jisung!"
Was that my name? Jisung got up again.
" baby, your so good ~"
Minho? Jisung walked over to the wall that was in between his room and Minho's and pressed his ear against it.
" jisung-ahhhhh"
It was Minho and he was moaning jisungs name. What is he doing in there? Jisung asked himself kinda getting turned on by the boys moans.
" AHHHHH"
Minho had let out a loud moan that was probably heard through out the whole floor because of the paper this walls. Jisung then started to wonder. Did other people hear him? What it they think their fucking each other? Does Minho like me?  These questions filled jisungs head but then he realized that the males hot moans had stopped and all he heard was his shower. Jisung walked back to his bed and tried to fall asleep but couldn't. Minho moaning jisungs name had turned him on. Soon the shower turned off and jisung got a text.

Minmin hey are you awake
Jisung didn't want to say yes then Minho would for sure know he heard. So he lied.

Me yeah but your text woke me up.

Minmin oh sorry I shouldn't have texted you.

Me no! It's ok I was having a bad dream anyway.

Minmin ok I was just wondering if you wanted to watch a movie tomorrow?

Me like a date?

Minmin no! Yes! I mean if you want it to.

Me how about we don't consider it anything. Let's just go watch a movie.

Minmin I'd like that

Me ok then see you tomorrow

Minmin tomorrow

Jisung turned off his phone and stared at the ceiling. Will things be weird between us tomorrow? Was the last thing jisung had thought before he fell asleep for the night.