15

🔞🔞
Minho picked jisung up and gently placed him on the bed. It didn't take long for them to start making out. Minho places his knee between jisungs legs causing the younger to gasp which gave Minho the perfect opportunity to slid his tongue in. He explored jisungs sweet cavern as he pushed his knee into his crotch. Jisung let out small moans into the hot kiss the two were sharing. Minho detached his lips from the younger and started planting soft kisses down his jawline to his neck. He gave it a quick peck then started sucking on it. Minho brushes his tongue over the spot and even bit it a couple of times causing jisung to moan. After leaving a beautiful mark on sungs neck Minho took his and jisungs shirt off revealing their toned abs. Jisung gulped at the sight of his, now, boyfriend. The younger placed his hands on Minho's chest as the elder started to leave kisses all over his torso. Jisung bucked his hips up in need for the older and in response Minho just grinned down on him. Jisung could feel his pant getting tighter by the second and he really needed Minho badly.
"M-Minho~" jisung whined as he trusted upwards.
"What do you want baby." Minho whispered in his ear.
"F-fuck me daddy~" jisung blushed and bit his lip feeling the pain of his rock hard cock.
"Ok baby." Minho quickly pulled of both or their pants and boxers. Jisung covered his face in embarrassment even though Minho had already seen his naked body before. The elder chuckled and removed jisungs hands from his face.
"Don't do that baby your beautiful~" jisung nodded at the older swords and blushed a little.
"Is my baby ready" Minho asked spreading some
lube onto his fingers and jisungs hole. Jisung nodded and smiled as he looked into Minho's eyes. The elder then pushed one finger inside of jisungs hole causing him to grab onto Minho's back and yelp in pain. Minho then started to thrust his finger in and out of the boy before adding another then another. Once the younger was used to the feeling of Minho's three fingers he pulled them out. Jisung whined because of the emptiness but soon moaned loudly when Minho pushed all of his length in. Minho quickly thrusted in and out not giving the boy time to adjust, but the pain soon went away for the younger.
"H-harder daddy f-faster please~" jisung moaned out loudly as Minho quickened his pace and slammed harder to satisfy the boy. Minho then picked jisungs legs up above his shoulders so he could get more access inside the boy. The pleasure was starting to become to much for jisung and he could already feel his climax rising.
"Baby I'm gonna cum." Minho said as he started thrusting harder. After a few more thrust the two came together and Minho plopped down next to jisung. Even though they were sweaty and sticky they still cuddled close to each other. Minho kissed the top of jisungs head as the younger started to close his eyes.
"I love you sung." Minho let out before closing his eyes.
"I love you too Min." Jisung said before they both fell asleep.

————————-
A/N I was gonna end it like this but I thought I should end it with a better chapter, so hopefully tomorrow I could upload the next chapter and start my new story. Btw happy new year🥳 which means new nct members but sadly the old ones need to graduate. Anyway happy 2020 y'all.
-E