4

The two didn't talk while they walked to class together. More like Minho talked and jisung either hummed or nodded his head. He knew that if he talked he would end up exposing the older about what he heard last night. They walked into their physiology class and the teacher took role. Like always they just talked and hung around.
" you exited for later?" Minho turned and asked the younger, but just got a nod in reply.
" ok... hey is it ok if my friend Felix and his boyfriend come with us?" Minho asked him and again he just got a nod in respond. Maybe he's tired? Minho thought to himself and turned back around. After a bit the bell had rung and jisung and Minho parted ways. Once Minho was out of sight jisung felt a weight on his shoulders lift. He hated not talking to Minho but he could risk exposing the older.
The day went by and it was now time for dance class. A class jisung shared with Minho. Jisung walked into the class and there was Minho looking hot. Pull it together jisung! He walked in a put a smile on his face.
" hey sung!" Minho waved at the blonde. Jisung walked towards Minho and sat next to him. The dance teacher wasn't there so that meant another free class for the two.
" are you ok? You've seemed down all day." Minho asked with a concerned look on his face.
" yeah. Just tired. That's all." Jisung finally talked to the older for the first time today.
" well don't forget we're going to the movies later." Minho lightened up
" I know we could head over there when the class is over." Jisung told Minho while looking down at his shoes. Minho nodded and laughed. Jisung could tell that Minho was exited and every time he mentioned their hangout he brightened up. The last bell rang which meant it was time for the movie. Jisung and Minho walked out of the class and saw two short males holding hands.
" Felix!" Minho yelled as he waved at them. One of the boys walked over to him.
" hey this is my bf changbin." Felix said pointing at the other male.
" nice to meet you. This is my... friend jisung." Minho said looking over at jisung then back at the two.
" let's go shall we!" Felix clapped his hands together and waited for everyone to nod then took his boyfriends hand and started walking. The movie theater wasn't that far from their university so it didn't take them long to arrive. They bought their tickets and snacks then headed into the theater.
" do you want any snacks?" Minho asked jisung.
Why when I have you. Jisung stop!
"No I'm fine, thanks for asking" jisung replied as he took his seat. Changbin sat next to Felix and Felix next to jisung and jisung next to Minho. They were just in time because the commercials had just finished showing. A few minutes into the movie jisung noticed how quiet changlix were being so he turned to look at them. He instantly regretted it because all he saw were the two eating each others faces. Jisung snapped his head away and just stared at Minho. Minho looked over at the boy and the two held eye contact for a bit.
" your so beautiful sung." Minho whispered to the boy and leaned a little closer. This is it sung don't freak out. Your first kiss!!!!! CALM DOWN. Jisung mentally yelled at himself. Their lips were so close until...