10

Minho held jisungs hand tightly. He was exited and nervous at the same time. C'mon Minho don't mess this up. He'll enjoy it...I think. Minho just wanted the boy to have the best first date with him. After walking in awkward silence (stan skz) they finally arrived. Jisung squealed in excitement.
"An amusement park! I love it!" The boy jumped around and then threw himself in Minho's arms.
" thank you Minho." Jisung pulled away from the hug and grabbed Minho's hand again. He pulled him inside the park. The two got on every ride in the park and every time was the same, jisung got scared and screamed into Minho's arm and Minho hugged jisung and laughed at how cute he was. The two decided to get something to eat before getting on the last ride which was the Ferris wheel. Jisung ate a corn dog and Minho had a slice of pizza. Minho glanced over at jisung and laughed seeing that there was a little smudge of mustard in the corner of his lips.
" what are you laughing at?!" Jisung asked noticing the older in his hysterics.
" don't move." Was all Minho said as he leaned over to the now frozen boy. Minho planted a soft kiss on the corner of jisungs mouth to clean off the mustard.
" I was never really a fan of mustard, but now I think I am." Minho licked his lips and jisung was in a blushing mess. The two finished their food in silence then walked over to the Ferris wheel. They got in their cart and jisung clinged himself onto Minho's side. The ride started to go up and jisung squealed.
" is this a bad time to tell you that I'm scared of heights." Jisung shut his eyes and put his head down. Minho chuckled at the boys cuteness and picked his chin up with his index finger.
" sung you could have told me this before we got on." Minho said in a comforting voice.
" I-I didn't want to ruin our date." Jisung stuttered back.
"Hey, you could never ruin our date because just seeing your face makes me happy." Minho told the boy which caused him to blush again. The ride started to go down and jisung closed his eyes again and as it went back up he started to cry.
" hey sung, look at me." Minho
Told the boy.
" don't cry. Your with me and I would never let anything happen to you. Your safe with me." Minho reassured the boy as he whipped away his tears.
" b-but what if it breaks and we fall. We- we're gonna-" jisung was cut off by Minho's lips on his. Minho didn't want the boy to worry so he distracted him by kissing him. Minho brought jisung onto him laps so he was now straddling the older. The quick movement made the cart rock but jisung was to distracted by the kiss to notice. As the two boys passionately made out the ride had stopped and the worker opened the door revealing the two to everyone in line. The worker cleared his through which caused the two the break apart. They exited the ride with red checks, swollen lips, and everyone's eyes on them.
" we should go home now." Minho mentioned as he saw the time on his phone.
" yeah it's getting late plus I'm to embarrassed to be here." Jisung added on to their conversation. After a bit of walking the two arrived in front of their dorms.
" good night sung." Minho said as he approached the younger and gave him a quick kiss.
" good night min" jisung smiled at his as the older walked into his dorm. Once Minho's dorm closed jisung reached for his keys. Shit jisung searches everywhere for his keys until he realized he left them In the dorm. It was to late to go to the front desk for new ones, so he only had one choice. He knocked on Minho's door and waited for him to answer.
" I'm locked out of my apartment"

——————————————————————————
A/N
I don't edit my stories so if you find any mistakes tell me and I'll be glad to fix them :)
-E