11

🔞🔞🔞

After jisungs embarrassing conversation with Minho about how he locked himself out of his dorm he took a shower. Of course Minho let the boy stay over and of course he let him use his shower. Jisung finished taking a shower and was drying himself when he realized he didn't have any clothes. Minho's room was quite far from the bathroom so if jisung yelled he probably wouldn't hear him, so that left him with one choice. Jisung wrapped his towel around his waist and walked to Minho's room.
" Minho?" The boy shyly asked.
" yea-" Minho stopped once he looked up and saw the boys toned abs and muscular arms.
" I-I don't have any clothes." Jisung looked down in embarrassment.
" oh uhh you can borrow mine." Minho quickly hopped out of bed and went to grab a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie out of the drawer.
" here" Minho handed the boy the clothes.
" thanks" jisung wanted to hug Minho but he didn't know if it would make him feel uncomfortable, so he just stood there. Minho was stuck staring at the boys body and he would be lying if he said he wasn't turned on by it.
" I should put some clothes on" jisung said as he turned around but Minho was quick to grab his wrist and pull him into a kiss. Jisung was surprised by the elders actions but soon he dropped the clothes he was holding and wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. Minho pushed the boy down on the bed, crawled on top of him and reattached their lips. They made out for a couple of minutes until Minho pulled
away and started sucking of jisungs neck.
"M-Minho" jisung whimpered feeling the elders tongue brush over his neck. Once Minho left a big purple mark on jisungs neck he started to plant small kisses down his torso until he reached the towel jisung was still wearing.
" how far are you willing to take this, sung." Minho asked before he did anything else.
"As far as your willing to go, Min." And with that Minho ripped the towel away from jisung body revealing his semi hard dick. Jisung was surprised by Minho's sudden actions but he wanted it to happen. Minho then took of all of his clothes revealing his toned body and hard dick.
" can I touch you baby?" Minho asked and got a nod from jisung. He wrapped his hands around jisungs dick and started to jerk him off.
"Ahhh Minho" jisung moaned at the pleasurable feeling Minho was giving him. Minho quickened his hand pace as he saw jisung grow needier.
" f-fuck me, min." Jisung let out as he got needy for the boy.
" what, sung?" Minho heard what he said but he just wanted to tease the boy.
" fuck me!" Jisung yelled out then covered his face as a blush creeped on to it. Minho giggled and uncovered his face and gave him a passionate kiss before he grabbed a bottle of lube out of his bed side drawer.
" w-why do you have that?" Jisung asked referring to the lube.
"Just in case something like this happens." Minho said as he poured the lube onto his fingers.
" this might feel weird at first, but it'll feel good after." Minho didn't want to hurt the boy on purpose so he made sure jisung knew that. Jisung gave Minho a slight nod signaling him that he was ready. Minho then inserted one finger into jisungs hole.
" ah Minho." Jisungs body tensed up at the new feeling inside him.
" it's ok baby just relax." Minho said as the younger relaxed. Once jisungs body wasn't tensed up anymore Minho started to move his finger in and out of jisungs hole. Once jisungs painful whimpers turned into pleasured moans Minho added a second finger then the third. He thrusted his fingers in and out of the boy causing the younger to let out loud moans.
"I-I'm ready m-min..." jisung managed to say between his moans.
" ok" Minho pulled his fingers out of jisungs hole and covered his hard dick with lube.
"If it hurts to much just tell me and I'll stop." Minho told the boy as he aligned himself with jisungs hole.
"Ok" and with that Minho slowly pushed himself into jisung. Jisung quickly grabbed onto Minho's shoulders and dug his nails into them. Minho slowly thrusted in and out causing the boy to let out pained whimpers and screams. After a bit of thrusting jisung got used to Minho's dick and started to moan in pleasure instead of pain.
" f-faster." Jisung let out and Minho quickened his pace.
" ah ah ah ah min...ho" jisung moaned as he heard Minho's grunts in his ear.
" you feel so good sungie." Minho moaned out as he thrusted in an inhuman speed. As he hit jisungs prostate he felt that he was about to cum.
" I'm gonna cum, sung"
" me too, min" Minho started to hit into jisung as hard and as fast as he could.
"Ahhhhhhh Minho!" Jisung loudly moaned as he came all over Minho and himself.
"Jisung-ahhhhh" Minho came soon after, filling up the younger with his warm cum. Minho gave the boy one last kiss before he plopped down next to him on the bed. They didn't care that they were sweaty and covered in cum they still snuggled close to each other.
" you were my first, Minho." Jisung quietly said once he caught his breath, but Minho still heard him.
" you were my first too, sungie." Minho kissed the boys fore head as he closed his eyes.
" i love you." Jisung said right before he drifted to sleep.
" i love you too" Minho let out as he joined the boy in dream land.

————————————————————————-
A/N
This was my first time publishing nsfw so I'm sorry if it sucks.
-E