13

Jisung could feel a weird feeling rise up in his stomach. Is this jealousy? He thought as he saw Minho hugging the other guy. Jisung just wanted to run up to them and push that guy off of Minho, but he couldn't. Minho wasn't his and if Minho wanted that other guy jisung needed to let him. He had the chance to be with Minho but apparently he lost it. Jisung saw how brightly Minho's smile was, so he left. He walked right out of the doors back to his dorm. He still had a few more classes left but he couldn't stand the fact of seeing Minho with someone else anymore. Jisung was walking to his dorm while thinking of Minho. He thought of the things they shared with each other. Jisungs first love. His first kiss. His first time. (I'm listening to first man by Camila cabello btw) Jisung felt hot tears trickling his eyes.
"Hey jisung!" He turned around and saw Felix. Jisung didn't want Felix to see him cry so he had one choice. He ran. He ran as fast as he could. He was heart broken and falling apart. He didn't want anyone to see him broken. Jisung sped up once he heard that Felix was chasing after him. Jisung bursted through the dorm doors and Felix did soon after. Jisung didn't have enough time to wait in the elevator, it would be hell, so he took the stairs. He ran and tripped a few times but made it to the floor of his dorm. As jisung was pulling out his keys Felix finally caught up with him.
"Sung what happened?" Felix asked as he saw the boy struggle with his keys.
"Nothing lixie." Jisung chokes out.
"Should I call Minho?" Jisung finally opened the door but collapsed when he heard the elders name. Felix immediately engulfed jisung in a hug and held him tightly. Jisung sobbed loudly as his tears streamed out of his eyes.
"H-he doesn't lo-love me..." jisung said between sobs
" I love him s-so much but h-he doesn't love me." Felix soon knew who he was crying about.
"Minho loves you sung." Felix reassures him
"No! He doesn't! I saw him with someone else! And it hurt... badly." Yes jisung and Minho only a couple months ago, but jisung already loved him more than anything. Since the first time he layed eyes on him he wanted him. After jisung finished crying there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" Felix said as he got up from the bed the two were cuddling on. Felix opened the door but then shut it.
" who was it?" Jisung said confused on why he closed the door.
"It's Minho"
————————————————————
A/N sorry my chapters are short and they suck but the story is almost over and I'm already planning a better one.
-E