5

"Hey!"
Jisung and Minho turned around seeing the security with his flashlight.
"No PDA in the theater!" He yelled referring to Felix and changbin.
" ok sir." Felix said and waited for the guard to walk off. Jisung turned back around and saw that Minho was now focused on the movie. Great now I won't be able to kiss him. Thanks a lot Felix. Jisung glared at him. The rest of the movie Minho didn't talk or even look at the younger.
The movie finished and the four were now walking to their dorms. Felix and changbin were holding hands in front of them. They giggled, smiled, and gave each other little kisses too. Changbin had stopped at his dorm first. Felix gave him a hug and a kiss but didn't leave until they said I love you to each other.
" they're so cute." Minho said watching the couple from a far. I wish we were like that.
" they are. I'm happy for them." Jisung giggled. After the two parted ways they kept walking to drop Felix off at his dorm and surprisingly he was also next door to Minho.
" bye guys." Felix waved and went into his dorm. I wonder if he heard Minho last night too? Minho stopped in front of his dorm.
" thanks for agreeing to come with me to the movie." Minho smiled and looked jisung in the eye.
" no problem I had fun... well besides seeing changlix making out." The two giggled.
" your laugh is so pretty." Jisung blushed at his words and froze when he walked closer. Minho pushed jisungs hair back then caressed his face. Minho snaked his arm around jisungs waist as he leaned closer. Don't mess this up jisung. This is it. Jisung closed his eyes awaiting for their lips to touch. Minho closed the gap between them. Their soft lips fit perfectly on each other's. They moved slowly at first, enjoying the kiss that they both waited for, then jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck making the kiss a hot make out. Minho opened the door to his room while kissing the younger and pushed him inside...