16

Minho plopped down on the bed and sighed. Jisung and himself had just finished moving in to their shared dorm. It's been a month since they confirmed their relationship and decided it was time to move in with each other. Jisung sat on the bed and looked at Minho.
"I wonder what Felix is doing?" Jisung seemed a little saddened. Him and Felix had gotten really close with each other and the younger (by a day) was a little sad when he heard the two were moving.
"He's probably-" Minho was cut off by loud knocking on the door. Jisung walked over the the door and opened it revealing Felix and changbin with boxes.
"Hello neighbor!" The two yelled in sync.
"Wait what?" Minho walked over the the three.
"Well I wanted to stay close to you guys so me and bin decided to move in with each other and surprisingly we're neighbors now." Felix explained. After a little bit of talking Felix and changbin left and minsung we're now cuddling on the bed.
"I'm really glad we met each other." Minho said as he played with jisungs hair.
"Yeah." Was all jisung said since he was tired from all the unpacking.
"I'm also glad I worked up the guts to talk to you in the lobby cafeteria." Minho chuckled.
"Yeah I remember exactly what you said now now we don't wanna get fat do we." Jisung mimicked Minho causing the older to cringe. Minho then gave jisung a kiss on the lips.
"What was that for?" Jisung asked in a surprised tone.
"I don't know I just love you." Minho said and hugged the boy.
"Well I love you too." Jisung said hugging back. They layed in bed and talked the rest of the night. The two really did love each other and we're glad they had each other. No one could come between then and they knew they would spend the rest of their life's together, minho was even thinking of proposing to the younger soon. But this is only the beginning and they still have a long way to go.

—————————
A/N so this is the end. I know it sucks but I'm just tired and I wanna start my new story. I promise that my next story will be completely different. I'll write longer chapters and try my best to keep it entertaining. I just wanna thank everyone who's read this story and supported me. It's my first time writing on wattpad and I was kinda nervous that it wouldn't turn out well. So thanks and hopefully you read my next story.💙
-E
Edit: the first chapter of my new story is published. Yaaay!