Fallen for you

The streets was full of people, there was noises everywhere. People honking their cars for the cars ahead to move. A young woman in her early 20s was on the side of the road, waving her hands for a taxi to stop. There was traffic everywhere, the woman was in a rush as it was her first day at her new job.

She recently had an interview for the position of the PA for the CEO of the largest company in India known as Shergill Group of Companies.

She was left no other choice but to start walking, but as soon as she was about to go, a bike stopped in front of her. A young man with a helmet on and a husky voice asked "hi there, you seemed to be waiting for a lift, if you don't mind I can give you a ride."

The girl thought for a second and decided that it would be faster to take the bike then to be late to her first day of work by foot.

She replied, "I don't want to trouble you but I am in a rush and I appreciated your help." The man offered his hand and helped her sit in the back of his bike.

As they were riding, the man kept staring her the woman through the rear mirror, but the woman didn't notice it because she was only praying to God that she's not late.

Finally they reached the company and the woman stepped out of the bike and thanked the boy and left in a hurry.

She went to the receptionist and asked to see Vinay, who appointed her the job. As she was going to the office, her feet slipped and she closed her eyes in the fear of falling. As soon as she was about to fall, a man held her waist and stopped her from falling.

The two looked at each other and there was a complete silence as if time has stopped. After a few moments, the man asked, "are you okay miss, you should be careful and watch where your going."

The woman came out of her world and thought to herself "I have heard this voice before, but where?" Before she could complete her thought the man helped her stand and left.

"Omg it's the same voice, he was the man that gave me a lift. He's so handsome gosh what am I saying. Drishti come on you are already late stopping running your wild mind."

Yes the young woman was no other than Drishti. Drishti Sood who has just completed her studies and found a job.

Drishti ran and met Vinay and Vinay took her to the CEO's office and knocked on the door and said "Sir, your new PA has arrived." The CEO replied to bring her in.

Drishti knocked on the door and asked "may I come in sir." The Man replied "yes, come in."
Drishti went in and saw him. The man who gave her a lift and saved her from falling. She said, "you" while still shocked.

Thank you for reading - K