The party has begun

Just like that no one knew how time has passed, but soon it was time for Drishti to get ready for the party. She didn't know what to wear so she was going through her closet, just then Drikshit came in tip toeing, trying to scare his mom with his James Bond skull mask that he's going to wear at the party. But what he didn't realize was that Drishti has already sensed that it was him, so before he could do or say anything, she said,

Drishti: (without looking) Drikshit, I know your here.

Drikshit: (signing and taking off his mask) mom, how do you always know it's me without even looking.

Drishti: (went up to him and cupped his face with her hands) son, I can sense you when your near me. Now tell me what I should wear for the party, I am confused.

Drikshit: mom, why don't you wear that black saree. You will look too hot in it. Oops (biting his tongue)

Drishti: what did you say? Where did you learn something like that from? Did you hear it from Dev?

Drikshit: (holding his both ears) sorry mom, I won't say it again. But please wear the black saree, it will look good on you.

Drishti: ok, I forgave you, but don't you ever speak like that again and fine I will wear it. Now let's get you dressed and then I will change.

They both got ready. Drikshit wore a black vest with black shirt, trousers and shoes. Drishti wore a black saree with simple jewelry such as earrings and her mangalsutra. Looking at Drikshit, Drishti thought of him, they really were similar. Both liked dark colors. Just then, a car horn could be heard. They knew who it was and Drikshit ran towards the door.

Drikshit: (giving a hug) uncs, your here.

Uncs is short for uncle and the person was Dev. He hugged him back and then looked at Drishti.

Dev: (smirking) hey sweetheart, you look gorgeous.

Drishti: (knows his joking) thanks Dev. Now can we leave. It's getting late.

Dev: I thought you didn't want to go then why are you in such a hurry?

Drishti: yes, I didn't want to do before but you know I don't like tardiness.

Dev: yeah, ok. Let's go.

They got into his car and left for the party. On the other hand, Rakshit and Shikhar had arrived in Paris a couple of hours ago. They have also gotten ready. Both bothers wore black suits. But Shikhar's suit has some gold crystals, whereas, Rakshit's was all black.

Paris, the city of love. It's a place where two people come to confess their love for one another. A place where strangers meet and formers lovers can even reunite, giving themselves a second chance at love. People often say that New York City is a city that never sleeps, which may be true, but Paris is a city where nights were filled with lights, couples's laugh and dance. There was music everywhere. It was a breathtaking place to be with your one true love of course. (My favorite place along with London 🥰- K)

The party has begun, guests have started arriving with their partners and families. Soon, Drishti also reached the place. The gala was held near the Eiffel Tower. And they headed over to the hall taking the masks from the front and put it on. Then the brothers came, and the moment Rakshit's feet touched the ground, both Drishti and Rakshit could sense a feeling. But they obviously disregarded it and they too headed over to the hall.

The hall was filled with people. The lights were dim, there was DJ playing music in the background. People with masks were dancing, eating, drinking and chatting. Drishti was uncomfortable, she has never gotten used to parties even though she has organized thousands of such events in the past 5 years.

Anyways after all the guests have arrived, an announcement was made that there's going to be a couple dance competition. Everyone had to participate obviously excluding children, but with a twist. The twist was that, there's going to be a bowl with all the guests' masks names and one by one, everyone will pick a name and will have to dance with that person. (Just so you guys know, the masks were organized by GG and all masks were different).

Drishti obviously didn't want to participate, but Drikshit wanted see his mom dance so he made her. On the other side, Shikhar also forced Rakshit to dance thinking it might divert him while he went outside to attend a phone call.

Precap: the dance; father son meet?

Thank you for reading. I am a little too free today I guess. I will post more parts maybe later, too hungry right now 😂 - K