Cute moments + reunion

After dinner everyone went to their respective rooms.

In Shivya's room:

Divya: (goes near and hugs him) my love, thank you for finding my di.

Shikhar: of course my love, I knew how worried you have been for bhabi. We all were.

Divya: (breaking the hug and moving her face away) but still I am mad at you. How could you not tell me about meeting her when you had already known about it since the last two days?

Shikhar: (facing her towards him by her shoulders) sorry, my love, I wanted to tell you but I thought it would be best if it were a surprise and you get to meet her in person. Also, bhabi promised me not to say anything to you. I am sorry now don't be upset.

Divya: it's ok, I understand and I know my di, she would do something like that.

Shikhar: (pouting) ok so we are good???

Divya: (pulling his cheeks) aww your so cute and yes we are good.

Shikhar took her in his arms and swirled her around, just then they heard a knock on the door. Shikhar put her down and look at the door to see Shiva.

Shikhar: what happened son? Wait, did you just knock?

Shiva then told them the everything that happened. Both Shikhar and Divya were laughing.

Divya: but you shouldn't have done that son?

Shiva: I know mom, that's why I knocked. Now can I sleep with you both tonight.

Shikhar: (not happy because he wanted to have some alone time with Divya) but why, didn't you wanted to sleep with Drikshit?

Shiva: I wanted too dad, but he's sleeping with his mom and dad tonight.

Shikhar: oh ok. I guess he wants to sleep with his parents especially bhai whom he hasn't seen.

Divya: come here son, let's sleep together.

Then the trio sleep together. Divya was on one side while Shikhar was on the other side and Shiva on the middle.

In Drikshit's room:

Drishti went to the bathroom to get changed to her night dress while Rakshit was sitting by leaning against the bed head and working on his laptop. When she opened the door, Rakshit's eyes went over to her and he was mesmerized by her beauty. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, she noticed that and was blushing. Just then they heard a knock on the door. (Guess who it is 😂?) Both of their eyes went over to the door and saw Drikshit with his pillow in his hand.

Rakshit: oh so you learned to knock now. That's good.

Drikshit goes to him.

Rakshit: (seeing the pillow on his hand) so you want to sleep with us is that right?

Drikshit: (making puppy dog eyes) yes dad, can I please?

Rakshit: of course son. Come here.

Drikshit gets in bed. Drishti too joins them while smiling and seeing the father and son bonding. Their position was the same as Shikhar, Divya and Shiva. Drishti was on one side while Rakshit was on the other side and Drikshit in the middle. Drishti had her one hand on Drikshit's head, while the other one was on his chest trying to make him fall asleep. Same for Rakshit, but he put his hand above Drishti's.

After some time Drikshit falls asleep and Drishti was also sleeping when Rakshit got up and went to her side. She then woke up when she felt someone's touch which turned out to be none other than her husband.

Drishti: (whispering) what are you doing Mr. Shergill?

Rakshit: (whispering) I want to sleep with you...please. (He was making puppy dog eyes. Like father like son 😂)

Drishti: fine come up

She opened her blanket for him and made some space for him as well. He got up on bed beside her and hugged her and both slept like this.

It was morning and both Rakshit and Drishti were still asleep in each other's arms. Drikshit woke up before them and saw them cuddling each other. He was smiling looking at them. He then decided to tease them a little so he jumped in between them and both got up in a jerk.

Rakshit: what happened? What's going on?

Drikshit was laughing, so Drishti realized what he did and also started laughing. Rakshit heard them chuckling so he looked back. They were laughing at him.

Rakshit: so that's how it is.

Then he started tickling them both, all were laughing and then he hugged them.

Rakshit: I am really happy.

Drishti: me too, my love.

Drikshit: and me three.

Then all got up, got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

Meanwhile in Shikhar and Divya's room,

Shikhar woke up early and smiled looking at the two beautiful souls who were cuddling each other. After few minutes, Divya woke up and saw Shikhar stirring at her,

Divya: (smiled) good morning, my love

Shikhar: good morning to you too, my love.

Shiva: what about me?

Divya+Shikhar: good morning to you too.

And both gave him a kiss from opposite sides. Then, they too got up, got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.

Both couples met each other while going downstairs. Divya and Drishti hugged each other and said "good morning." Shikhar and Rakshit did the same, while Drikshit and Shiva high fived each together.

All 6 went down and greeted everyone else who were already in the dining table. But they then heard the bell ring and Rakshit went to open the door. He was all smiles when he saw who it was. It was Dadi and Romi. They heard the news that Drishti came back and so they came to meet her. But they weren't aware of Drikshit, but Mahima had told them that a surprise was waiting for them. Excitedly Rakshit called Drishti over and she came immediately to see what happened.

She was shocked and happy to see them both and ran to them and hugged them. All three were crying seeing each other after so long (happy tears 😭 ok). Rakshit was smiling seeing them together.

Drishti: Dadi, I want you to meet someone.

She then called over Drikshit and Dadi and Romi's happiness knows no bounds. They were happy.

Dadi: is he...

Before she could complete her sentence, Drishti said,

Drishti: yes Dadi, it's your great grandchild. Mr. Shergill and my son, Drikshit.

Both Dadi and Romi hugged Drikshit. All went over to the breakfast table and talked about their lives so far. All had lunch together too.

Now, it was evening and the organization for the party was done. The only thing that was left was for everyone to get ready and for guests to arrive.

Precap: party....couple dance

Sorry guys for the late update. I have been a little busy. Therefore, for the first time, I wrote a part more than 1000 words. So thank you for reading- K