Shivya and Drikshit meet

Drishti finished all the work for tomorrow and went home. Although he didn't know why, Rakshit was still angry at Drishti and he too went home.

At Shergill mansion, Shikhar and Rakshit were talking in Rakshit's room and Mahima came over.

Mahima: oh both my sons are here, that's good I don't need to look for you. Sons, how was your day?

Shikhar: it was good mom.

Rakshit: same

Mahima: that's good to hear. So both of you listen, tomorrow your both not working and we are going to go see the girls. You remember what I have told you right.

Rakshit still annoyed at Drishti, didn't think twice and said "sure mom"

Shikhar thinking about Divya was puzzled at first but to make his mom happy, he also agreed.

The next day, at Shergill mansion, everyone had breakfast and got dressed. Shikhar was wearing a white shirt with a black vest and gray/black plaid dress pants. One the other hand, Rakshit being Rakshit chose to wear a suit as always and wore charcoal plaid suit. Somehow both brothers color coordinated. The sisters wore simple yet elegant dresses and the ladies wore sarees with some jewelry. After getting dressed, they left for DivyaDrisht's house.

While at DivyaDrishti's house, both sisters were already dressed. Drishti wore embroidered light gray and red colored kurtha pajama (traditional Indian dress) and Divya wore a black and gray colored long gown. Drishti was preparing some snacks for the guests, whereas, Divya was trying to wake Romi up.

Divya: Romi, get up? How long are you going to sleep? Don't you know, people are coming to see us?

Romi: di, give me fives more minutes please.

Divya: no, get up now or I will drop water on you. How do you sleep so much?

Romi knew Divya wasn't joking, so he woke up and got dressed.

Everything was ready, and they heard the sound of the cars. Romi went to get the door and welcome them. Drishti was in the kitchen and Divya was reading a book while thinking about Shikhar whom she thought she connected so well with and didn't hear the sound of the car.

The Shergills reached the door with some sweets and Romi greeted them. They came inside and greeted Dadi who was wearing a off white colored saree and was sitting on bed. She was happy to see them.

Dadi and ladies where chatting, the brothers were talking to Romi and the girls were listening on them.

Dadi: Romi, go get your sisters and tell them to bring some snacks.

Romi: ok Dadi. Jijus (brother-in-laws), I will be right back with your soon to be wives (he said it with a smirk)

The brothers were embarrassed and the girls laughed at them. Then Romi went to Drishti and told her to go out and greet the guests with snacks. He then went to Divya and told her that the guests have arrived and she agreed to come. And he ran back to the living room.

Shikhar said he needed to use the washroom and Romi directed him where it was but he was distracted with Divya's thoughts that instead of the washroom, he went to DivyaDrishti's room where Divya was placing her book down and was about to leave the room but she hit someone's head. She thought it was Romi so she said,

Divya: Romi, I said I was coming, can't you wait for few minutes. Now look what have you done (holding her forehead).

Shikhar recognized the voice and said

Shikhar: you...what are you doing here? (He obviously was surprised and happy at the same time)

Divya was focused on her forehead that she didn't recognize him and said,

Divya: what do you mean, what am I doing here? this is my house Romi...(she then looked up and saw Shikhar, she was shocked).

Divya: Shikhar (now they are in first name bases after bonding over art and sculptures), what are you doing in my house?

As they were talking, Drishti went to the living room with a tray full of snacks. As soon as she put down the tray, she went and greeted the ladies. The girls ran over to her and hugged her. She didn't see Rakshit's face because he was faced the other way and was on his phone nor did he saw her.

But as soon as the girls ran over, Rakshit faced her and they had an eye contact. He got up from his seat and said,

Rakshit: Ms. Sharma, what are you doing here?

Drishti was too shocked and confused to say anything. She just stood there and looked at him, after all, he was too hot and handsome (😂).

Dadi: son, this is my eldest granddaughter, Drishti and Drishti, this is Rakshit, Mahima's eldest son.

Rakshit realized who she was and also stood there and kept starring at her. (I mean who wouldn't, she was so beautiful that anyone would get lost in her beauty).

Their eye lock was broken by the girls who teasingly shouted, "looks like bhai has found his match 😂."

Precap: Shivya and Drikshit's decision.

Thank you for reading - K