Getting ready

Everyone went to their rooms to get dressed for the party. The theme was dark color. Everyone can choose to wear any colors they want or mix them with different shades.

In Drishti and Rakshit's room:

Drishti got Drikshit ready and he ran away to meet Shiva. Now Drishti and Rakshit were alone in the room. Drishti was going to the wardrobe to get her saree. She decided to wear a black saree that has a shade of gray with glitters and Rakshit was wearing black suit with white shirt. As she was going, Rakshit held her hand and pulled her close to him.

Drishti: what are you doing Mr. Shergill? We have to get ready for the party.

Rakshit: (caressing her face) I know Mrs. Shergill. I just wanted to tell you that I am going to help you get ready.

His gentle touch was making Drishti crazy. But she soon composed herself.

Drishti: (stepped back and looked at him) what do you mean? Your not helping me with anything.

Rakshit: (moving closer while she stepped back) yes, I am. I am going to help you.

Drishti: bu...but Mr. Shergill, I am going to wear a saree.

Rakshit: so what...I will help you.

Soon they both reached the wardrobe and Drishti's back touched it. As if he jumped, Rakshit came in front of her. They were not only close, but they were literally too close. Their nose touched, and Rakshit slightly robbed his nose across hers and they both had a nose kiss (imagine their first night together). Drishti just looked at him and blushed.

Rakshit then grabbed the saree from behind her. He helped her change to just a blouse and petticoat. While doing so, he kissed her left then right cheek and gave her a forehead kiss. He kissed her in the neck too. Drishti had already lost her control and gave herself to him. He then bent down and tucked a little piece of the saree in her petticoat. Drishti got a hold of his shoulder. Her nails were piercing through his tough skin.

As he was tucking it, he kissed her on her stomach. He then got up and went around her and tucked in some more of the saree to the petticoat. Due to his touch, Drishti had closed her eyes. He now faced her and looked at her and touched her cheeks. Next, he took the last piece of the saree and folded it and pinned it to her blouse on the shoulder and kissed her there.

He turned her over to him so that she could face him and gave her another forehead kiss. He moved his head down a little towards her lips and was going to kiss her, instead he kissed her hand as she had put up her hand before his lips could touch hers. He looked at her all confused.

Drishti: it's my turn now. I am going to help you get ready too.

Drishti helped took out his clothes. He just stood there looking at her. When she took out his shirt, she touched his chest and kissed him there. Biting his neck, she kissed him there. As she touched his bare body, her touch was affecting him badly. She helped him wear his trousers and moved to his shirt and helped him with the buttons then made him wear his coat.

As she helped him with the second button of the coat, he pinned her to the wall. He couldn't hold it anymore and then kissed the top of her lips then the bottom of her lips. Their kiss was so passionate and intimate as they explored every corner of each other's mouths with their tongue. After few minutes, they took a break because they couldn't breath and Rakshit looked at Drishti who was blushing badly and gave her a soft pack on her lips. He then goes near her ears.

Rakshit: (in her ears) let's go to the party now before someone comes to disturb us. We will continue this later. I have a surprise for you.

Blushing Drishti looked at him and he took her hands and intertwined it with his. Both then held each other's hand and went down to the party where everyone was waiting for them.

Precap: Couple dance and Rakshit's surprise.

Guys, I might have went a little overboard with this part 🙈🙈🙈. I am thinking of ending this ff in couple of updates. But anyways hope you liked it and thank you for reading as always - K.