Rakshit at Drishti's house

After Mahima hung up the phone, she instructed Rakshit to pick up Drishti's family. All the family members were called and was informed of the news. Although they were a little worried of how everything can get done in such a short amount of time but at the same time, they were much more excited as there's going to be not one but two marriages.

The Shergill sisters took the responsibility of calling the jeweler, designers and makeup artists. Whereas, the ladies decided to inform some of their close friends and family as well as the catering. Shikhar was taking care of the stage decorations and Rakshit left to pick up his love and her family. He was really excited, actually both Shergill brothers were after all, they will be married to their soulmates tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Dadi has just informed DivyaDrishti about the wedding and they were also on cloud nine. They couldn't contain their excitement and began packing the necessary belongings that they might need. Just then Rakshit reached their house and went and knocked on the door. Drishti knew who it was and ran to open it. They were so excited, a big smile arouse in their faces and were about to hug, but of course Divya had to just bud in at that exact moment.

Divya: what is happening here? Come on guys, your getting married tomorrow, hold your horses.

She was obviously teasing them and Drikshit blushed. Drishti was about to go when Rakshit held her hand and looked at her and said,

Rakshit: so Divya, what if we are getting married tomorrow, can't I spend some time with my soon to be Mrs. Shergill? (He said it while looking at Drishti for her reaction)

Drishti couldn't take her eyes away from him and was blushing hard. She was obviously happy to know that Rakshit wants to spend more time with her. Not just that but the fact that he called her Mrs. Shergill just made her love him more. She belonged to him. Divya just couldn't handle these love birds and missed her Shikhar.

Divya: jiju, where is Shikhar? Why didn't he come with you? (She was a little sad 😢)

Rakshit: he's busy with the decorations and mom told me to pick you all up. Don't worry, you will see him soon (now he's trying to tease her and Divya got embarrassed and left for her room). Rakshit then turned to Drishti and said I want to speak to you. I have an important matter I want to discuss with you.

Drishti looked at him and saw his expression changed. She didn't know what was wrong but  she was worried. Rakshit then said,

Rakshit: are you...(but right at that moment, Dadi came)

Dadi: aren't we getting late? We need to hurry, there's so much to do. Rakshit, my child, when did you get here?

Rakshit's thoughts: oh come on, I was going to ask Ms. Sharma if she knows the truth but Dadi had to come in. How am I supposed to talk to her now?

Dadi: My child, is everything ok? why are you standing by the door? Come in.

Rakshit: no Dadi, everything is fine (while looking at Drishti)

Rakshit then came in and greeted Dadi and so everyone went and took their stuff and left with Rakshit in his car.

Back at Shergill mansion, because everyone worked together on the arrangements, things were finally coming into place. The decorations where almost done and the designers have brought multiple outfits and were waiting for the brides and grooms. At the same time, the makeup artists were ready. The catering is almost done as well.

Precap - Wedding rituals; Rakshit speaks to Drishti?

Thank you for reading and sorry for the delay. I will post maybe 1 or 2 more parts in few hours - K