Couple dance and love confession

Drishti and Rakshit reached the party and saw that everyone was already there waiting for them. They went and greeted everyone. Then Drishti went onto the stage. She wanted to make an announcement. She took the mike,

Drishti: good evening ladies and gentlemen, my beautiful friends and family, I wanted to tell you all something.

Now everyone's eyes were on Drishti. Drikshit came and held Rakshit's hand.

Drishti: I know I have been away for the last five years, but believe me when I say that I have missed you all very much. I have missed being around you all and all your love and care. Some things kept me occupied in the meantime which was Mr. Shergill and my son Drikshit and also my work. I had become an event organizer who organized parties, and special occasions such as weddings. But seeing someone else get married always reminded me of our wedding Mr. Shergill. Remember how you put a handful of sindoor on my hairline because of your nervousness and excitement. I wanted to let you know (pointing at Rakshit) that I love you with all my heart and soul. I have missed everything from sleeping next to you to waking up seeing your face. I have missed your touch, that feeling I get when your near me. I promise you Mr. Shergill that I will never leave you again, and will always love and support you. I love you Mr. Shergill.

All family members including the guests were in tears. Rakshit's eyes were teary. He then took Drikshit's hand and went up to the stage where Drishti was. He took the mike from her hand,

Rakshit: (looking at Drishti) Mrs. Shergill, you are everything to me. The first moment I saw you waiting for a taxi by the road, I had fallen for you. I was just too stubborn to tell you the truth. The only thing I knew was making you work more so that you could stay next to me. But when you told me that someone was coming to see you to ask for your hand in marriage, I was heartbroken. I was angry at myself for not telling you my feelings earlier. I was angry but when I found out that man was none other than me, my happiness knew no bounds. With everyone's blessing, we got married but then you left me. It was as if my world had gotten buried.

Drishti was crying, but Rakshit wiped her tears and shaked his head in a no to tell her not to cry.

Rakshit: I looked for you everywhere but couldn't find you. I distanced myself from others and my whole being only thought of you. Thank you for coming back to my life my love and giving me another chance. Thank you for giving birth to our son. I am sorry I wasn't there when you needed me the most, but I promise, from now on, I will always be there for you and Drikshit no matter what happens. I will always support you and love you with all my life. I love you Mrs. Shergill.

Drishti+Rakshit: (to each other) you are my first and my last love.

Both had tears in their eyes, and hugged each other including Drikshit. Everyone else clapped their hands. Divya hugged Shikhar and Shiva joined them. All were happy. It was a beautiful moment to witness their confession, their undying love for each other.

After that everyone was enjoying their party when suddenly they heard,

Simran+Romi: hi guys, hope your all having fun.

Simran: but for this party to be brighter, we need a couple dance.

Romi: yes, a couple dance. Now I need all the couples on the stage please with their respective partners.

Simran: well if you don't have a partner, just grab a person next to you.

Then all joined in on the dance floor. Shikhar with Divya, Drishti with Rakshit, Simran with Romi and all the guests with their partners. They dance on a romantic song. As everyone were dancing, Rakshit took Drishti's hand and took her outside.

Drishti: Mr. Shergill, what are you doing?

Rakshit: just come with me.

They then got on the car and left....

Hey guys, this will be the end of this ff and to find out what Rakshit has planned, you will have to wait for part 2 of this ff, LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT 2. For when I start posting part 2 well I don't know yet. From next week onwards, I will be busy. I will not be able to post everyday and I can't tell you an exact day I can update. I might sometimes post more than one part or just one part in one update. I will let you know on that when I figure it out. But in the meantime, I want to thank you all for the love and support you have shown me in this ff as well as the others. And as always thank you for reading and best regards- K.