Mahima meets Pandit

The following day, at Shergill mansion, everyone had their breakfast. Mahima has called the pandit and was waiting for him to discuss about the wedding and all the rituals that must be performed. Half an hour later, the pandit arrives,

Mahima: welcome pandit ji (with respect), please have a seat.

Pandit: thank you Mahima ji

They both sat down facing each other while Ojas chachi came with some snacks.

Mahima: pandit ji, I have called you over to discuss about my two sons marriage. We were thinking about getting them engaged next week and the following week, we will held the marriage ceremony. What do you think?

Pandit: please give me some time and I will find out. (He began to read their birth charts and was matching them with their better halves respectively)

As he was reading the charts, he was shocked and surprised. He never imagined or even has heard of such a thing. Mahima and Ojas were worried and Ojas asked,

Ojas: what happened pandit ji? Is everything good?

Mahima: yes pandit ji, is everything alright with my children's birth charts?

Pandit: (looking happy) Mahima ji, you wouldn't believe this, it's a miracle. I have never seen such charts. It's ask if, these pairings are made from heaven.

Mahima and Ojas looked at one another and were very happy.

Mahima: that's great news. I am so happy for my children.

Ojas: yes bhabi, your decision was correct. Even the heaven is voting for them to be together.

Just then the pandit's expression changed. He then said,

Pandit: Mahima ji, there's a problem and if its not performed properly, all four children will lose their lives.

Of course, Mahima took such matters in serious manner and will do anything to make her children happy. She cannot afford to lose them. She began to form tears in her eyes and asked,

Mahima: what's the matter pandit ji? Why are you saying this?

Pandit: Mahima ji, don't worry the problem could be sorted very easily. It's just that it will take a lot of work and must be done immediately.

Mahima: pandit ji, please clearly explain the matter...

Pandit: the matter is that the wedding must be held tomorrow before sunset and with all the rituals fully completed within today and tomorrow.

Mahima didn't know what to say, she looked tensed but Ojas gave her reassurance,

Ojas: don't worry bhabi, everything will be done according to what pandit ji is saying.

Even then Mahima thought that her husband is not here and they don't even have a day to prepare. Just then Mahima saw Rakshit who initially came downstairs to leave for office but overheard their conversation. He came near his mom and went down in his knees in front of her,

Rakshit: (held his mom's hands) mom, don't worry, everything will be alright. I will take care of everything, you just relax. (And he gave her a hug)

Mahima's mood seemed much more lively and she turned over to pandit and said,

Mahima: pandit ji, we will have everything prepared, please guide us on what needs to be done.

The pandit explained everything and they listened well. The pandit then left to prepare for the wedding rituals. Mahima took out her phone and called Dadi,

Mahima: aunty, I just spoke to pandit ji and he said that the matches are made in heaven.

Dadi: (excitedly) really, I am so happy. My children have found their life partners. I don't have anything to worry about now. (As she was about to say something else, Mahima cut her off)

Mahima: aunty, yes it's great news and even I am happy for them, but the pandit said that the wedding must be held tomorrow and all the pre-wedding rituals much be completed by today and tomorrow. (Mahima didn't inform her about how if the wedding didn't happen tomorrow, all the children might loose their lives. She didn't want to worry her)

Dadi: oh my lord, we don't have much time. What should we do now?

Mahima: I think it would be best, if you all shifted to our house. It will be easy to complete everything if everyone is together.

Dadi: that's a good idea and I have to inform my granddaughters of the news.

Mahima: ok then aunty, it's fixed we are gonna perform the wedding rituals in our house. I will send Rakshit to pick you all up. Please pack anything you might require and I will get started with the preparation for the wedding.

Dadi: ok child, we will be ready.

Precap: Rakshit picks up DivyaDrishti and family.

Guys, thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. I want to wish you all a very happy new year. I hope that all your lives become more lively and all your wishes and desires are fulfilled. Best regards and well wishes always - K