At Shergill mansion...

Back at the Shergill house, a woman could be seen running around the house trying to stop a little boy from running away from her. The little boy was running away from his mom to avoid drinking milk which he hated and this woman was none other than his mom. It was their daily routine that she has to force him to drink milk.

Little boy: (making silly faces) mom, you can't catch me this time.

Mother: Shiva (little boy's name), stop running please. Come here and drink your milk.

Just then Shiva bumped into someone. He looked up to see it's his dad who stood there with his hands folded. He said,

Dad: (with a stern voice) Shiva, are you making your mom run after you again.

Shiva: no dad, I am sorry (immediately he runs back to his mom and drinks the milk from her hands)

Dad: that's like a good boy, now come and give your dad a hug. I will be going away for few days.

He runs back to his dad and gives him a hug. The dad looks at his wife and said,

Dad: Divya, come here.

Yes, that mom was none other than Divya and Shikhar was the dad. Divya then comes to him and the trio hug each other. Divya started crying while covering her face in his chest.

Shikhar: (looked at Shiva) son, why don't you go and play in the yard.

Shiva: ok dad, but don't forget to bring me presents.

Smiling he left and leaving Shivya alone. Shikhar looked at his beautiful wife who had tears in her eyes and said,

Shikhar: (trying to lift up her spirit because he knew what's wrong with her) wifey, the whole place is gonna flood with your tears. I don't want to die...

She immediately looked up at him and covering his mouth with her hands, she said,

Divya: (angerly) Shikhar, please do not ever say that.

Shikhar: I am sorry. I didn't mean to make you angry. I just can't see tears in your eyes. Now please stop crying. (Wiping away her tears)

Divya: it's ok. I just don't want to see you go. You just came back and it hasn't even been two days yet and your leaving again.

Shikhar: I am sorry, my love but you know how bhai's condition is. He needs my help. Because of him, the business has been blooming but he forgets to take care of himself. Also we just received a big invitation as a chief guest to attend GG. I have to go, otherwise, he won't go. You know he hates socializing. It's a big deal for us because the most established and well known individuals will be there. I am sorry but I will make it up to you later.

Divya: (hugging him) ok, I understand.

(Back story is that, Divya took over Shikhar's studio and Shikhar started working with Rakshit to help take care of him. Chetan hasn't been well, so he retired. So both brothers have divided between India and London's branch. Ever since that incident, Rakshit has moved out of his house and has not spoken to his parents since then. Rakshit has been keeping himself busy with his work that the company has seen success but he has put himself in poor health).

On the other end of the house, a woman was trying to call someone but no one seemed to pick up the call. So she dialed someone else,

Woman: hello Vinay, have you seen or heard from Rakshit?

Vinay: no Mahima mam, I haven't seen him.

The woman was none other than Rakshit and Shikhar's mother, Mahima.

Mahima: don't lie to me Vinay, I know you know where he is? He must have told you to not tell me about it. Hasn't he?

Vinay: sorry mam. You know sir doesn't like it when you... I am sorry mam.

Mahima: It's fine and I know it's not your fault. Please just make sure that he's fine. He eats properly and I don't wish for anything else.

Vinay: ok mam. (And hangs up the phone)

Shikhar then says goodbye to everyone and leaves to meet Rakshit.

In the office, a man could be seen indulging himself in some documents but every now and then he would glance back at a big wall frame portrait in front of his desk. Just then a knock could be heard from the door, the man said,

The man: come in.

Shikhar comes in and goes up to the man and gives him a hug.

Shikhar: bhai, I have missed you.

The man was none other than Rakshit and the portrait was of Drishti.

Rakshit: I have missed you too Shikhar. How are you? How's Shiva and Divya?

Shikhar: we are all fine bhai but more importantly, how are you holding up. You look thinner from the last time I saw you.

Rakshit: I am fine Shikhar, don't worry about me.

Shikhar: yeah sure bhai as if you will listen to anything I say. Now listen you saw the GG invitation right, your going right?

Rakshit: (moving back to his desk) Shikhar, you know that I don't care about such events. I am not going.

Shikhar: I know bhai, you will say something like that so I have decided to go with you. You know how important such an event is and we are honored as chief guests.

After some initial denial, Rakshit gave in to his brother's request and they departed for Paris where GG is being held.

Precap: the party, the dance...

Thank you for reading - K