Marriage date fixed

After hearing Shivya and Drikshit's consent to marriage, everyone were happy. Simran and Rashi ran to their new bhabis and gave them a tight hug and said "congratulations bhabis and welcome to our family." Watching their sisters, the brothers were smiling.

Simran and Rashi took their two bhabis hands and made them sit near them. They were discussing about how they meet the brothers. Whereas, the brothers kept stirring at their would be wives. As the youngsters were busy with themselves, the elders were deciding what to do next.

Ojas: bhabi, the children have decided to get married, what should we do next?

Mahima: we should hold an engagement ceremony and let's invite our close friends and family.

Ash: let's throw an engagement party after all it's our sons marriage.

Ojas: but Chetan bhai is not here yet.

Mahima: yeah, we should wait for him. I will speak to him but for now I think we should held the engagement in a week. We have so much to prepare so a week should be fine and let's have the wedding in two weeks. It will take time to finish all the rituals but two weeks will be enough time. What do you think aunty?

Dadi: whatever you say. I don't have a problem but I think we should speak to a pandit as well.

Mahima: ok then it's final. The engagement is in one week and the wedding will be held in two weeks from now. I will also speak to the pandit tomorrow to make sure every is good.

The two couples overheard the conversation and looked at each other. They were nervous yet excited to get married. They seemed as if they wanted to run to each other's arms and hug one another; they were that happy. (But obviously we need to control ourselves, just two more weeks guys ok 😂)

The Shergills bid their goodbye and left DivyaDrishti's house and reached the Shergill mansion. Everyone went to their respective rooms but Shikhar decided to follow Rakshit and went to his room.

Shikhar: bhai, I want to speak to you.

Rakshit: yes Shikhar, tell me what happened? Is everything ok?

Shikhar: bhai, aren't we forgetting something that mom told us.

Rakshit: what are you talking about Shikhar? (Rakshit completely forgot about the accident)

Shikhar: Bhai, I am talking about the accident that killed Divya and bhabi's parents.

Rakshit: your right Shikhar, how can I forget about that.

Shikhar: bhai, do you think they know?

Rakshit: I don't know Shikhar but I think mom has already told them. If not then we have to tell him because it is important.

Shikhar: but bhai, wouldn't it ruin our relationship. I mean we are happy without having them find out. I know our parents are at fault which means we are partially at fault too. They might blame us and might disagree to the marriage.

Rakshit: but Shikhar, they have the right to find out what actually happened to their parents. We can't blame them for thinking ill about our family. We should clear this mess first before things get worse.

Shikhar: I guess your right bhai, but I am afraid.

Rakshit: even I don't want to know what will happen after they find out too. (Both brothers hugged each other and went to bed but couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about all the negative possibilities that could happen when the sisters come to know of the truth)

At the same time at DivyaDrishti's house, both sisters were talking to each other about what happened today. They were so happy that they thought they were dreaming.

Divya: di, I feel like I have found all the happiness in the world. I mean who would have thought that the person I had a crush on is gonna be my life partner. I am so happy di. (And she hugged Drishti)

Drishti: even I am happy too divi. I don't know how or when I have fallen for him but since the moment Dadi told me about my marriage, my heart and mind was only occupied by his thoughts. I never knew I loved him so much and now that we are going to be married, I am really happy. I just wish our happiness is not ruined by anyone.

Both sisters hugged each and slept dreaming about their prince charmings.

Precap: Mahima meets Pandit

(Here's a thought for you guys: what do you think the brothers are gonna do, will they tell the sisters about the accident or not?)

Thank you for reading - K