Drishti talks to Divya and Rakshit angry

The rays of sun shined on Drishti's face which broke her sleep. She barely slept for an hour with all the thoughts that occupied her mind. She woke with Divya hugging her in her sleep. She smiled and somehow managed to break free of her grip and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When she came back, Divya had already woken up. She went to Divya and told her to get dressed and come to the breakfast table. Giving a hug to Drishti and saying good morning to her, Divya went and got ready. She came to the breakfast table where Drishti had already made breakfast and Romi and Dadi have begun eating.

Divya came and sat while Drishti served her food.

Divya: di, what have you made for breakfast today?

Drishti: I made all your favorite food. I made aloo paratha, dosa and chutney.

Drishti sat next to Divya and started her meal.

Divya: wow di, you made all my favorite food, do you need something? (Drishti has the tendency to make people's favorite food when she has something to ask them in mind)

Drishti: ohh divi, you know your di so well. Ok let's finish our food then I will tell you.

Divya: ok di, wow I am gonna eat three parathas today.

Romi: if you eat too much, you will get fat di (he said it while giggling 😂)

To shut him up, Divya playfully hit him lightly on his head and said "I will never get fat. Not while eating my di's food." After saying that she hugged Drishti and Drishti smiled.

Everyone finished eating and Romi bid goodbye to them and left for college as he had a college function to attend.

Drishti took Divya's hand and told her about what Dadi said to her last night. Divya knew her sister very well. She knows that her di will never say something without having given at a thought first. After also looking at her eyes, she knew Drishti has not slept well today and spend the whole night thinking. Yet, she couldn't shake the feeling that having another person in her life meant more responsibility.

Divya: di, I don't have any problem with marriage but we shouldn't be rash. We should decide carefully.

Drishti: I know divi, that's why I only promised to meet them and will decide from there.

Divya: ok di, whatever you decide, I will support you. (Saying this she hugged Drishti and Drishti hugged her back. After hearing their conversation, Dadi was happy that at least they were thinking about marriage)

Drishti: divi, take tomorrow off from work because they are coming to see us.

Divya: don't worry di, tomorrow is a Sunday, I don't have work.

Drishti: ok that's good but I have to speak to my boss.

After their conversation, both went to their respective work.

At Shergill company, Drishti knocked on Rakshit's office and went in.

Rakshit: yes Ms.Sharma, do you need something?

Drishti: oh sir, I had a request...um...I need the day off tomorrow.

Rakshit: why do you need a day off? You are my PA and when your boss works, you also have to work. I am not off tomorrow.

Drishti: oh sir, I have some people coming over to my house so I needed a day off.

Rakshit: Ms. Sharma, are these people more important than your boss? (He said it with an angry tone of voice)

Drishti: um...no sir but they are coming to see my sister and I for marriage.

Rakshit: what???? You are getting married? Why didn't you say it before. (He was shocked and angry at the thought of her marriage with someone else)

Drishti: sir...um...it's my personal life. I didn't want to share it but because I needed to explain myself for requesting a day off, I couldn't lie to you. I am sorry sir but it's important. Please can I have the day off tomorrow, I will finish everything today for tomorrow and will have your schedule ready.

Rakshit was already distracted with her marriage that he zoned out.

Rakshit's thoughts: how can she marry someone else? How can she leave me? Why can't she understand that I.... (before he could complete his sentence, he thought) Wait Rakshit, what are you saying? She isn't yours. She has all the right to marry anyone.

Rakshit's thoughts were broken when Drishti called him.

Drishti: sir...sir...are you ok?

Rakshit: yes I am fine and you can take the day off if you finish everything today. (He was still angry and said this without looking at her)

Drishti: thank you sir and I promise, I will complete everything today. (Drishti then left his office and went to her desk)

Drishti's thought: why was Rakshit sir so angry? I just asked for a day off and it's not like I will not complete my work for tomorrow then why? (After completing her thought, she decided to finish her work)

Meanwhile at Divya's work, Shivya (Shikhar + Divya) have bonded really well with one another over the course of two days. They had the same interest and hobbies so they liked each other's company.

Precap: Shivya and Drikshit meet

Thank you for reading - K

Love at first sight 1 (LAFS 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara