Hospital

There are three people rushed into their dorm. The time being, Jackson started to cough more blood.

"Gaga, come on. We have to go now." The first man entered told as he lifted Jackson from floor with ease.

"Nichkhun hyung, you came (*cough) Jun and Tae hyung please take care here." Jackson told the other two.

"Can we come with you? I have to make sure that he is okay?" Bambam asked timidly.

"Yeah, of course. Come on." Nichkhun said as he got to his car and put Jackson on the back seat, where Bambam hold Jackson close. Yugeom went to the passenger seat and they left.

At the dorm,

"Actually, Jackson asked us to clean the place. So, can you give us some paper towels?" Jun asked.

Jinyoung was shocked. In that pain, he asked them to clean this place, what?

"Why? It's not a problem. I can clean everything." Jinyoung told confused as hell.

"No, it is actually the blood and everything. He said that may be you disgusted to do that and he would be cleaned it if he could, so, now he can't, he asked us to clean it. Please, give us some supplies after we are done here, we have to go see him in the hospital." Tae explained.

Without much word the three of them started to clean. In less than half an hour, they are at the hospital. Jinyoung found out that Jackson was in an operation theatre. Bambam was snuggled into Yugeom's warmth.

After an hour, the doctor told them, that Jackson is alright and they can visit him after half an hour.

Jackson, knew he went into surgery, because it's not the first time, he is feeling this type of numbness.

Nichkhun entered into the room. "Don't even try to tell me that your group members are not the one who does that to you." Nichkhun started.

"I never said that hyung. But, it's not on purpose. If dad find out, you know what will happen."

"What did they do to receive this much kindness?" he wondered to himself. "But, I can't say no to you, can I?" He smiled.

"They are waiting to see you, and I have to go to the studio. If you need anything just call, okay?"

"Thanks hyung but who are waiting..." just as Jackson is talking he went out and within seconds, there stood Jinyoung, Bambam and Yugeom. They all looked miserable. Bambam looked more miserable because of the red puffy eyes he owned.

Jackson looked shocked, because he never expected them to stay this longer for him. He tried to sit straight but the pain was unbearable. Bambam just run to him and embraced him, Jackson winced slightly but return the hug. This is the first hug from his team member anyway.

After sometime, they all settled in the chairs near the bed. Jinyoung know it is not right to ask Jackson this but he just want to try, "Jackson, don't..." he hesitated.

"Don't worry hyung. I never told about this to anyone. I already planned it all. I told Nichkhun hyung to call our manager and tell him, like I was injured during dance practice. So, it will not affect you guys. That's why I also asked Jun and Tae hyungs to clean our dorm and they will setup some scene on the studio to prove our manager and dad. Everything has been taken care of." Jackson finished.

Jinyoung didn't know what to say after this. He just neared Jackson and gave him a kiss on his temple as he messed up some of his hair. When they decided to go, to their dorm. Bambam insisted on staying with Jackson, even though he told that if he wanted he can get other people. So, except Bambam other two went to tell their friends about everything. Jackson also made sure JYP didn't know about this for a week when his schedule will be ending and he will be coming back to Korea.

The doctors told him that he can eat at the dinner time. Bambam took the food for him, but Jackson just refused to eat. That's when Bambam noticed that, his right hand was fully bandaged because of the cuts and on his left hand there is an IV needle punctured into his skin. So, he started to feed him. At first Jackson, was shocked, then he started to eat. What to say? He is hungry.

At the dorm, when hear about Jackson's plan, Mark was impressed. Even he didn't think about this plan. If it was going to save Jb from going to jail then he is not going to complain. They somehow managed to make Jb to sleep. Youngjae was asleep with him. When mark entered the room to sleep, it felt quiet. Even though, Jackson didn't speak to him a lot, but he always tosses around the bed for nearly early in the morning. Wait, they only slept one night together right. What is happening to him? He couldn't believe himself that he is missing him.

After two days, Jackson discharged from the hospital. During the time in the hospital, Bambam stayed with him most of the time, when he couldn't Jinyoung stayed with him. Except Jb others welcomed him with warm smile.

"I am sorry, hyung. I didn't know you are allergic to cucumber." Jackson told Youngjae after they settled on the couch. "No problem Jackson." He smiled as he enveloped him in a hug. 

🙏🙏🙏