The truth

"Who told you that he is dead?"

"WHAT!?"

"Yes, he didn't dead or anything."

"Bu...but, the others told me that..."

"Calm down Seun-ah. Yes, we told the others that he was dead. It's for their own safety. He is a psychopath. He was the one that killed his mother because he loved her so much."

Jackson didn't even know what to say. He just blinked at his dad.

"His father is a mafia leader. If you don't know, he was the one who gave us this idea to save them at the same time he didn't want his son to get identified. That's why I told them that he died in an accident by that way they can also move on in their life.

Jackson's POV,

After my dad finished his explanation I didn't even know what to say. Because, in his perspective, it is a great move to make it all great. I know that how much the others loved and still loving Alex even though they knew he cannot be back.

"Dad, can I have hug?" I asked within seconds I was enveloped into his big arms. I just let myself breakdown one more time.

At the dorm,

Jb's POV,

I couldn't believe that I called him by his Chinese name. Well, in that situation I just want him to feel the pain that I felt when I saw the broken pieces. But, it only didn't cause that much anger. When I found out about Alex's death, I build up so much anger without any outlet. I can't show it on the others because they are also going through the same situation as me. At that time Jackson came into the picture. Without me realizing I let out my anger on him. But, I never thought I'd go this much.

"Jb, did you screwed something up again?" Mark asked as he sat beside me.

"Of course he is. He called Jackson by his Chinese name. Really, what the fuck, hyung?" Jinyoung asked.

"Jinyoungie, how..." how come Jinyoung knew about this. I thought none of them could hear me. Maybe, Jinyoung stood closer than I thought.

"You know hyung. I didn't expect this from you. Don't worry. I don't say anything about this to the others." He reassured me.

"Jb, did you lost your mind?" Mark's eyes burning with anger. I know I screwed up.

"I am sorry, hyung. It... I just want him to feel my pain so, I ..."

"So, you decided to play with his weakness. Damn, JB" with that Mark go into his room and slammed the door harshly. He will take some time to cool down. Confront Mark before that will be the most idiotic mistake that one can make.

Jinyoung's POV,

Everybody is in their room. The maknaes are trying to stick the pieces together in Yugbam room; Mark didn't come out from his room. Maybe I have to go to talk to him. I know Jb now regretting saying that to Jackson. I also have to go and talk to him.

But, now I am heating up the lunch we made earlier. They atleast can eat dinner together. That can light up the mood at least a little.

After dinner,

Dinner was ate mostly in silent expect maknaes try to lit up the mood.

But Jackson didn't come back to dorm. I thought about call him but I realized now he need more time to himself. Jackson is a strong boy so he will overcome it within no time. My thoughts are interrupted by Jackson unlocking the front door.

"Oh, Jackson-ah, you came. Come have some dinner." I told. He didn't say anything for a few seconds just looked at my eyes then came to sat at the dining table. He just ate in silence. Not that I minded but he didn't look like his normal self. His eyes just fixed on the food.

"Thank you Jinyoung-shi" with that he took his plate to the sink washed it after he is done. He went to his room using his keys.

I was stunned. We lost his trust. He didn't trust us. He didn't trust us like before, not anymore. 'Jb, you fucked up big time now'

The following days had been weirder. Because, he didn't even talk to us if there isn't a necessity, but on camera he would act like nothing changed everything was normal between us. Yugbam tried to make him talk but he just told them that they had nothing to do his change.

Third person POV,

Its nearing midnight, everybody in the dorm except Jb and Jackson. It became a routine for Jb because he took the responsibility of composing and song writing. But today is later than his regular time. Without him noticing two men sneaked behind him and grabbed him by his hands. He starts to struggle, soon enough he made free one of his hands and with that he started to punch the men holding him. He didn't even notice the car that came near and a guy came out of it with a gun. Soon, he heard a gunshot and turned to see Jackson falling to the ground. The guys try to kidnap him seem to get some orders through wireless. Within seconds, they left the scene. Jb hurried to Jackson's side.

Jackson's POV,

After the incident with Jb hyung, I always go to the dorm after everybody asleep. I don't want to encounter any of them and show them vulnerability. When I am nearing the dorm, I saw some people maybe two trying to hold one. And the one is struggling and punching others. Without much thought I started to run towards them. I know it is not a wise thing to do. But, maybe I can help him in some way. As I got closer the person fighting seemed to look familiar. It looked like ... Jb hyung. Yes.

I start to run faster towards them. I noticed there was a car parked besides them and a guy came out from that car holding... a gun. He aimed it towards Jb hyung. But, he didn't seem to notice that. He still is fighting the other men as his back facing this side. I went to the guy holding the gun and tried to pull the gun from him. Again, I know it is the dumbest thing one can ever done. But I need to something right and I can't think of anything on that spot. And then I heard the gun shot and felt the pain near my chest and fell to the ground. I can feel my clothes starts to get wet by the blood. My vision starts to get blurry and there is a ringing in my ears. As my eyes starts to close, then someone shook my body and Jb hyung frantically shacking me telling me something that I can't make out. He just holds me close to his chest, and I can feel that he is crying. Then there is nothing. No pain, no ringing sound in my ears and there is only the darkness.

Thank you so much for 1k reads. I just want to thank the ones that voted my story. Thank you so much.

✨🙏🙏🙏✨