Explanation

Jb's POV,

"So, what happened in here?" Jinyoung asked making Jackson's breath slightly hitched.

"No problem, Seun-ah. You can tell us when you like to share with us. Nobody gonna force you if you felt uncomfortable with us." I told as I reassured Jackson by pulling him into more of a side hug in the sitting position. Silently I sent a glare to Jinyoung's side, Jinyoung noticed that and just lowered his eyes.

"But, Jb we have to report this to JYP and police." Mark told. I also knew that by this time we should reported to JYP about it. But Jackson just shook his head.

"No, don't tell dad about it. He already did so much for me." He told in a small voice.

"Then, can you at least tell us what happened?" I asked as he played with his finger. Jackson seemed to thought about that for a second.

"Can I tell you about everything, tomorrow morning? Because, I want to tell everyone." There again in small voice but now it is clearer.

"No, problem Seun-ah. Did you want to sleep in your room or ..." even before I could finish. "No, can... can we all sleep in here together?" he asked more like decided that I was gonna reject the idea.

"Of course we can. Do you want to shower or something?" I don't want to offend him but he was now more like a mess eyes were red and puffy from crying. His whole body was littered with bruises. He could definitely use a hot shower. But, he hesitated before he nodded to me.

"Can you wait outside of bathroom while I was showering?" he asked more timidly. "Of course if you wanted you can even leave the door open. Jinyoungie and Markeu will setup mattresses while you're showering, okay?"

His face instantly lit up, not his over-joyed face but better than the few minutes before. With much reassuring he was now finished showering and the four of us were now sitting on the mattress settled on the living room. When we lie-down Jackson snuggled into me more which sparked a warm feeling which I missed since I lost Alex. No, I can't think of him as Alex, what's wrong with you JB? I scolded myself but I fell asleep with Jackson in my arms.

Jinyoung's POV,

When I woke up, Jackson was already in kitchen cooking breakfast for everyone. "When did you woke up, Seun-ah? You should've slept more." I told him as I helped him to get everything to the table. He already had done the cooking. Slowly, everybody started to wake up and finally we finished our breakfast together.

None of us have schedule for the week because, next week we are gonna have to start preparing for our next comeback. So, after breakfast everybody settled on the living room.

Jackson's POV,

Now everybody was in our living room waiting for me to start to talk. I was really surprised even Yugeom and Bambam hyungs also waiting silently. I never had seen the both of them like this. But, it somehow gave me the courage to speak. But, I was kinda scared about their reaction to what I was going to say.

No one's POV,

"Well, just ask me what you want to know." Jackson told.

"Okay, who are those people that came yesterday? Do you know them?" Jinyoung asked first beating everyone.

"Yes, they are my uncle and aunt. He is my dad's elder brother." Jackson told fear dripping in his voice. Immediately, Jb took notice of this and held Jackson's hand in his and giving it a little squeeze.

"Is he a brother of PDnim? I never thought that." Bambam asked.

"No no no. he is my biological dad's brother."