Surprise!!!

Jackson's POV,

It's been five years into my marriage life. Everything is going smoothly without any problem. I reassured myself as I woke up from another nightmare. I never thought it is going to be a lifetime thing but I still have nightmares. Well, it is about my uncle and aunt. My dad and papa tried searching for them. But, they didn't find them till now. Everybody was saying maybe they were dead that's why they can't find them. But, nobody knows exactly what happened to them. I sighed to myself why am I thinking about them when I have this lively family by my side.

I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for us. I don't know why but when I started to fry the eggs, I felt like I am gonna throw up. So, I switched off the stove and went to the wash room. I was like this for two weeks now. At first I thought maybe it is because of something I ate didn't sit well with me. But, it continued for two weeks now. I have to go to the hospital, I decided as I washed my face.

When everybody starts to came out of their rooms, I told them that I already at and I am going to visit my hyungs at the dance studio. With that I left the house. I know I lied to them, but I didn't want them to get upset over something normal.

**Time skip after hospital**

I am overly excited when I heard the news. I thought there is nothing going to make me happy than I already in my life. Well, guess what I was wrong, because now I am obviously happier than before. I am pregnant.

I couldn't wait to tell the others and see their reaction. Their reaction... I started to feel anxious. Others also will be happy, right? Or did I just going to put more on their plate than they already have?

We never talked about having kids, not even thought about that. What if they just told me to abort? What if some of them liked it and some hated it? What if that creates an issue between them? What if our marriage came to an end because of this?

No Jackson, you're just over thinking the issue. They'll definitely happy about it. I tried myself to focus on the positive side.

At the dorm,

Jinyoung's POV,

Jackson told that he went to the dance studio. But, I don't know why I felt like that is a lie.

I know Jackson doesn't feel good for a week or so. He tried so much to hide it, so I didn't ask him what. I know he's been vomiting constantly. That's why I was confused when he returned to our dorm and suddenly asked "What do you think about having kids?"

It clicked to me instantly. Did he... did he got pregnant? So, I certainly asked him. Because, his dad Mr. Jackson also a guy but he had the ability to got pregnant right?

Everybody looked shocked at me. Even Jackson looked surprised. Well, didn't they see or notice the obvious connections. I looked at Mark hyung who seemed to understand it now.

"Did you, Jackson?" he asked as he turned to Jackson, who seems to be anxious as all the eyes are on him like he did some mistake. Before I could move Jb hyung took notice of that and went to stood by his side. He held Jackson's hands in his as squeezed them to give the reassurance.

That's when Jackson started to speak, "Well, I am pregnant." His voice was small. He looked lost. He looked at us for our reaction.

"What?!" Youngjae asked disbelief evident in his voice.

That startled Jackson. He looked at the floor as he mumbled, "I understand if you didn't want to become..." he put his hand on his mouth. He took a sharp breath to control himself. Did he crying?

Before even I know I was in front of him as I cupped his face and wiped the tears.

"Why are you crying, Seun-ah? How could you thought that we are going to tell we didn't want the baby?" I consoled him. He just hugged me tighter.

"Is that why you're crying? We never said anything like that. We were just shocked that none of us expected it. But we are excited now" Mark hyung also held him in a hug as he reassured him. Soon, everyone followed suit, but Jb hyung just stood there still shocked expression on his face. Everybody looked at him to say or do something. But he just looked at us. That made Jackson cries one more time. He neared Jb hyung. I thought about asking Jb what happened. But, I also have to give him space if he wanted to consider things.

Jackson's POV,

Everybody was happy as I am to hear the news, except Jb hyung. I don't what was going on his mind. He just stood there surprised/shocked. So, neared him and held his hands to ground myself from breaking down. Even the thought of him didn't want kids sends shiver in my spine. He looked at me, eyes still shocked.

"Hyung, if you..." I started. But he cut me off by pressing kiss on to my lips.

"Seunnie, I am really happy. I never thought our baby boy will give us more happiness than he already is." He said as he hugged me tightly.

After that everything changed, they took care of me all the time until I say to give me some space.

Unknown place,

No one's POV,

"He looks happier now." Jackson's uncle said.

"Of course he will. He ruined our life totally. Now, we can't even get out of this place. His parents are still searching for us." Jackson's aunt told with an angry tone.

"Don't worry, darling. We are going to repay him for everything he did to us. I am not going to give a fuck about death anymore. He is definitely going get it and he is going to get it hard, that he will regret disobeyed us." He told as he started to contact the few people who were still loyal to them.

I am sorry I have this idea about Jackson's pregnancy🤔. But, I didn't want to finish his uncle and aunt character without a perfect ending. So, here is the result of that🤪. It is going to be another two chapters. It is my first story that I ever posted so I want to finish it without any flaws. So, it is going to get another two chapters👏.

Thank you so much for all the reads and the votes. Have a nice day. 😁 

✨🙏🙏🙏✨