Chapter 9

Lorenzo angrily paced around his office his mind clouded in thoughts. "So basically someone tempered with the security?" He asked Angelo, who was nervously sitting in front of him.

"Yes." Angelo replied.

Lorenzo chuckled shaking his head, "Now, who would be so fucking stupid to do that?" He asked.

Angelo gulped. "Does it really matter, sir? I mean it happened, let's put this whole thing behind us." He laughed nervously playing with his fingers.

Lorenzo gripped the handles of the chair that Angelo was sitting on and stared him right in the eye.

"Who the fuck did it, Angelo? Was it you? I bet it was you."

"No-"

"Then who the fuck was it!?" Angelo jumped as Lorenzo stood up straight. He looked up at him nervously.

"It-I"

Lorenzo pulled his gun out and pointing the gun to Angelo's chest. "Who did it?"

"Grace." Angelo finally whispered in defeat.

***
"I'm sorry you had to go through all that...again." Bonnie rolled her eyes.

"Funny how you're apologizing but you're the one who was driving the getaway car. Wait, is this the right card?" Bonnie turned a Queen of hearts to John and he chuckled.

"Umm, no." He said.

Bonnie sighed, "I quit. This game is not meant for blind people."

The door to Bonnie's new room opened, revealing Lorenzo. He gestured for John to go. John nodded, standing up and walking out. Bonnie bit her lip. "I see you're back to finish what you started this morning." She said softly turning her head away from him.

Lorenzo rubbed his face with his hands and sighed deeply, sitting down in front of Bonnie on the bed.

"I'm actually here to apologize." Bonnie immediately paid attention to him.

"Bonnie, I don't know what happened this morning. I just wasn't myself and I was still pissed about the incident. I took all my anger out on you and that was wrong of me. Please forgive me. I'm sorry." Lorenzo's eyebrows furrowed as he remembered what happened earlier.

"I just don't understand why I'm here, Lorenzo. What do you want with me? Does my family owe you money? I-I don't get it." Bonnie said wiping the tears that were slipping from her eyes.

Lorenzo reached for her hands and lightly kissed them but Bonnie pulled them away quickly.

"I myself don't know but what I do know is that I cannot bring myself to let you go. You've been so special to me for such a long time. When you walked into that alley that night, I just couldn't let you go and risk never seeing you again." He sighed.

Bonnie furrowed her eyebrows. "Long time?"

Lorenzo smiled, "Yes. I know this is weird but I've been following you for about three years. I don't know if you remember this. You were at the local store with that Becca girl you hang out with, which by the way, I think you need better friends then her..."

•••
3 years ago...

Bonnie giggled as Becca told her about her first experience with the 'peen', as she puts it.

"So we literally get to the room, he starts taking his clothes, I start taking mine off. Then I looked down and bam, I was traumatized!" Becca yelled as she grabs a block of cheese placing it in the trolley. "What do you mean?" Bonnie asked.

Becca rolled her eyes and grabbed a bottle of water from the trolley and placed it in Bonnie's hand.

"Feel that. Do you realize how thick this bottle is!? Imagine this whole thing going inside you." Becca shivered

"Becca, maybe you're just overthinking this whole thing. It couldn't be this...uhh...thick. Can it?" Bonnie asked unsurely

"Okay, maybe I am. But I still ran out of there like a maniac. Hey, would you grab some milk, I need to quickly use the bathroom." Becca places Bonnie hand on the different types of milk and walked away.

Bonnie sighed picking a milk carton and felt the writing on it. She sighed when she couldn't feel anything. When she turned around, she suddenly bumped into someone, the milk bursting open and spilling all over the person.

"Oh, I am so sorry." Bonnie whispered, shocked.

She tried wiping the milk from the person's shirt with her hands, continuously apologizing.

"Hey, it's okay. It wasn't my favourite shirt anyway."

•••
"T-that was you?" Bonnie asked.

Lorenzo nodded, "Yes, when I first saw you, I was immediately hooked. I-I can't let you go, Bonnie. I'm selfish, I know."

Bonnie's hand raised. Lorenzo immediately flinched, waiting for the impact but it didn't come, instead Bonnie touched his cheek, right at that dreadful scar. Her hands felt his forehead, his lips, his cheeks, his nose and his jaw. She stood up shaking her head.

"There- I felt a scar on your face, what happened?" She asked.

"I'd rather not talk about it now. It's almost midnight. Let me help you into bed." Bonnie nodded getting into the covers. Lorenzo smiled and covered her up before hesitantly kissing her forehead. "Goodnight, bella." He whispered before turning the lights off and walking out the room.