Chapter 11

Bonnie tried to catch her breath as her lips disconnected from Lorenzo's.

They were fierce fully making out on Bonnie's bed, her hands gripping his hair tightly. You might be wondering how they ended up here. Well...

•••
Minutes earlier...

Grace smiled sadly as she wiped Lorenzo's tears. She placed a kiss on his forehead, "You should go rest. You don't want your men to see you cry now, do you."

Lorenzo smiled and nodded. He stood up, before kissing Grace on the cheek, wishing her a good night.

As he made it at the top of the stairs he saw Bonnie standing there, tears in her eyes.

"L-Lorenzo-"

"Why aren't you in bed?" Lorenzo muttered, almost harshly.

"I-I was going to get a glass of water but then I-I heard you and Grace talking. I-I'm so sorry, Lorenzo." Bonnie whispered. She actually felt sorry for him. Maybe Lorenzo was softer then what he leads on.

"Everybody dies, Bonnie. That's just life. Please go to-bed." He said, his throat tightened.

Fuck, not again.

Bonnie's started to wobble to him, her arm in front of her, in case she bumps into something. When her hand touched his chest she trailed it up to his neck and wrapped it around him, her other arm doing the same.

There they stood as Bonnie gave him a hug and fuck, the tears in Lorenzo's eyes escaped again as he wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head in her neck inhaling her sweet scent. She felt so good against his body, he couldn't believe it.

They stood there for a few minutes. It felt good to be held. They both felt it.

That spark.

Bonnie slowly pulled away. Before Lorenzo could stop himself he captured her lips in a kiss but quickly pulled away when he realized what he was doing. His lips parted, as an apology was ready to escape his lips.

Bonnie breathed a heavy breath. Her hand hesitantly reached up to his face and she felt the scar.

She stood on her tippy toes and her lips smashed against Lorenzo's soft ones before he could utter any words.

Lorenzo grunted his arms wrapping around her small waist, pulling her closer. Bonnie's arms went around his neck. Lorenzo licked her bottom lip,basking for entrance. Without even knowing what she was doing, Bonnie parted her lips as Lorenzo's tongue entered her mouth.  He hiked her up and her legs immediately wrapped around his waist. He walked in Bonnie's room and placed her on the bed, their lips not leaving each other.

When Lorenzo's hands started to tug the sweatshirt Bonnie was wearing. Bonnie pulled away, she tried to catch her breath as her lips disconnected from Lorenzo's.

"We have to stop. You're sad and angry." She whispered.

Lorenzo laid his forehead on hers and sighed. "I'm sorry." He pecked her forehead and stood up.

"I'll go now." Bonnie nodded, her heart was beating fast.

She heard the door opened and close.

This happened. This really happened. And sad thing is, Bonnie enjoyed it. She loved it. He...he is perfect.

Could she be falling for this man? The man that kidnapped her?

Fuck no.

***
"Boss, we have found something."

He turned around. "Surprise me."

"We've found Lorenzo's weakness. Bonnie Evans, 21. And the interesting part, she's blind."

He chuckled. "Blind? Enzo is boning a blind girl? I'm impressed. Good job. We'll use her, hurt Enzo so bad he'll give in and give us back our land."

He smirked.

"I hope you're ready, old friend. War is coming."