Chapter 25

"Look, I know you and Dr. Carter didn't get along. So they've assigned you with a new psychiatrist. Me. Dr. Ross." 'Dr Ross said.

Lorenzo rolled his eyes. Today he was sitting in a chair but his hands and feet were still cuffed.  "Yeah, I think I'm good. What I need you to do is get these chains off me and kindly let me leave. Or better yet, bring me Bonnie." He said with a fake smile.

"Umm, why don't we just start off small and work our way up?" Dr. Ross said, smiling. Lorenzo kept quiet as he leaned back on the uncomfortable chair.

"I want you to tell me about your childhood, if you don't mind." Dr Ross smiled.

Lorenzo eyed him. Dr Ross was what teenagers call a nerd these days at school. He was small and wore big glasses and khaki pants that were lose around his legs.

Lorenzo smirked when he noticed his shaky hands.

"My childhood?" He asked.

Dr. Ross smiled, "Yes, tell me about your favourite childhood memories."

Lorenzo chuckled, "Well, I gotta say, my favourite memories of my childhood was when I could sit in the basement and watch my dad torture people."

Dr Ross gulped. "A-and why I-is that?" He stuttered his shaky hands ready to take notes in his small note book.

Lorenzo inhaled through his nose. "I loved the smell of blood, the cries of the victims begging my dad for mercy, the children crying for their parents to be spared. Fucking paradise. I should take you to my basement one day and show you around. It's a lovely place." He chuckled

Dr. Ross gulped shaking his head, "Uhh...alright-Umm. Let's m-move on." He made a quick note in his note pad.

Lorenzo shrugged.

"You've been begging to see this...umm...woman called Bonnie. H-here in your file. It says...uhh...that it's suspected that you kidnapped her but when the police searched the mansion, she wasn't there. Do mind telling me about her?" Dr Ross asked.

"Why? Where is she? Have you guys found her?" Lorenzo asked as he sat up straight his heart beat increasing with excitement when he heard his love's name.

"No, she's still missing." Dr. Ross said.

Lorenzo rubbed his chin, "And whe-" the door to the small plain white room, opened, revealing a policeman.

"Dr Ross, I need a moment alone with Do-I mean, Mr Romano." Dr Ross nodded at the policeman as he stood up and grabbed his notepad. Lorenzo grabbed his arm. "I want you back here tomorrow. I want to talk." He said.

Dr Ross adjusted his glasses and nodded before walking out, closing the door behind him, leaving Lorenzo with the police man.

The police man took off his hat and glasses.

"Angelo." Lorenzo said as he stood up.

"Don, I don't have much time to explain but I have a plan to get you out of here." Angelo said.

"Where's John?" Lorenzo asked.

"Non lo so, but I think he's in big trouble wherever he is and so are you."

"I don't know..."

"The government has made a decision. They've decided to give you a death penalty. Rafael is behind this. He's more powerful than we thought but I have a plan to get the cops of your back for good."

Lorenzo nodded and sat down, "Go ahead."

****
"26 year old Lorenzo Romano has finally been caught after years and years of the world living in fear. Romano has been given a death penalty as a result of the crimes he's committed through the years, including felony, assault, burglary, rape and the list continues. Romano was arrested at his mansion on an island he claimed to be his. Romano was also charged with kidnap. Police suspect that he was the one behind Bonnie Evans' disappearance. Evans, 21, has been missing for 5 months after been last seen at a nightclub with her friend. Police searched the mansion but found no trace of Evans but found the outfit Evans, according to her mother, was last seen in. Police are still on the look out for Evans. If you by any chance seen this woman, please contact authorities right away."

Bonnie gulped as she listened to the radio.  She was standing by the counter in the kitchen. Blake was standing next to her.

Lorenzo...death penalty...rape

That's all she heard.

"Bonnie...I-I have to call the authorities." Blake said as he grabbed his phone.

But Bonnie had already pulled out a knife out the cabinet she was standing next to and pointed it to Blake. "Don't you fucking dare! Put the phone down." Blake dropped the phone and raised his hands in surrender.

Tears fell down Bonnie's cheeks as she shook her head.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing on the news. "B-Bonnie, put the knife down, please."

"Why? Huh!? Why?" She pointed the knife at her stomach and Blake jumped. "Bonnie! No. Don't you dare!" He yelped jumping back in fear. His hands covered his cheeks in shock. Bonnie shook her head.

"H-he ruined my life! For all I know he's paying you!" She sobbed, her grey eyes were darker now. She was raging.

"Bonnie, put the knife down, for God's sake!" Blake shouted as he moved closer to her but Bonnie just jerked the knife away from her stomach and jammed it into her stomach.

Her lips parted as they pain shocked her body and she fell to the ground.

Blake crouched down, taking his shirt of and attending the wound. "S-Suzan! Suzan!" He sobbed. He has never seen anything like this.

Suzan rushed into the kitchen and gasped when she saw the scene in front of her. "Blake! W-what did you do!?"

"I promise you, it wasn't me. I-I-she stabbed herself after hearing the news on the radio. She started getting upset-look she doesn't have much time, call 911. Now!"

Suzan rushed and grabbed Blake's phone, calling 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"