Chapter 26

"What!?" Lorenzo angrily shouted as he stood up from the chair he was sitting on, his hands and feet still cuffed.

Dr Ross adjusted his glasses, gulping as he held his note book in front of him to protect him from the furious man in front of him.

"Y-yeah." He mumbled.

"What-okay begin from the start. What the fuck happened?" Lorenzo asked as he sat down, trying to calm his anger.

"They've found Bonnie b-but she was stabbed in the stomach. Umm, for the past few days she's been staying at the local priest's house in Ventura. He is the one who took her to the hospital." Dr Ross said.

"So the priest stabbed her?" Lorenzo asked. I swear to God, if he stabbed her...

"N-no." Dr Ross gulped, "She stabbed herself, sir."

Lorenzo's clenched and unclenched. He was fuming. How fucking dare she. "Are the babies alright?" He grumbled.

"S-she's pregnant?" Dr Ross shockingly asked.

Lorenzo stood up and grabbed neck, "Never mind that. I want you to listen closely, Dr. Ross. You are going to get me out of here. I know what the government has planned to do with me." Dr Ross' lips parted as the oxygen in his lungs decreased.

"So if you want to live to see another day, I suggest you help me. I will kill you and your whole family if you don't. But if you do help me, expect a $10 million check that will also help you pay off your wife's medical payments." Lorenzo said as he smiled.

"H-how did you kn-know about th-that?" Dr Ross asked trying to catch his breath. His notebook in front of him.

"That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot. Now are you in or not?" Lorenzo asked as he tightened his grip.

"Yes, y-yes! I'm in, i-I'm in!" Dr Ross cried. He fell to the floor when Lorenzo let his neck go.

"Good choice." Lorenzo muttered. "Now, my friend, Angelo and I have a plan and you are apart of that plan..."

"What do I have to do?" Dr Ross asked as he rubbed his neck.

Lorenzo smirked.

***
Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...

Aretha sat next to the hospital bed, listening to the machine monitoring Bonnie's heart beat.

Her hand was caressing Bonnie's soft cheek. Bonnie's skin has become more paler then when she last saw her. She has gained a lot weight. Her lips were chapped and pulled into a pout.

"Oh baby, what have they done to you?" She asked softly.

The door opened and a doctor walked in, "Good afternoon, Miss Evans." He said smiling.

"Good afternoon, Doctor. How is she?" Aretha asked.

"Well, according to the tests, she's 13 weeks pregnant with triplets. The knife didn't do any damage to the babies, she just lost a lot blood. Other than that, she's going to be okay. Although, we have to assign her with a psychiatrist." The doctor smiled.

Aretha gasped, "T-triplets?"

The doctor nodded, smiling.

"Wait but why does she need a psychiatrist?"

"She seems to have some mental health issues. Attempting suicide is not something we should brush over." The doctor said.

A nurse barged into the room, "Doctor, we need you in surgery immediately." She said. The doctor nodded.

"Excuse me, Miss Evans, I have to go but if you need anything, feel free to let me know.." He said, before walking out with the nurse.

Aretha's eyes watered as she turned to Bonnie, "oh my daughter" She whispered kissing Bonnie on the head.

What have they done to you?