Chapter 19

Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift

The sun peeked through the curtains, birds chirped and sang outside.

It was the next morning.

The two lovers laid side by side under the silk black covers, cuddling each other. Lorenzo's arm was wrapped around Bonnie's waist, holding tight as ever, as if he would lose her. His back had red marks from Bonnie's nails that dug into his skin last night when he was making love to her.

His ocean blue eyes gazed at her as she slept on her stomach, her face flat on the silk black pillow, drool coming out her mouth. Lorenzo found it cute.

He brushed her curly hair back, yearning to see her face.

She is impeccably gorgeous. Her plumb lips were slightly pouted, her neck had a few bruises from Lorenzo's lips. Her cheeks were flushed, probably from the heat in the room.

Her nose scrunched, her eyes opened revealing her grey orbs.

She blushed, bringing her hand up to wipe the drool from her mouth, already feeling Lorenzo's eyes on her. "Good Morning." Lorenzo whispered, his finger caressing her cheek.

"Morning." Bonnie whispered back.

She laid on her side and realized that she's naked...and he's naked. They were both naked. Her mind went back to last night and her cheeks turned a light red.

Lorenzo leaned in and placed his lips against his, kissing her slow and passionately. Bonnie kissed back and Lorenzo pulled her on top of her.

When they pulled away, Lorenzo chuckled a bit, as he turned his body the side, pulling Bonnie down with her again.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

******
Bonnie walked downstairs wearing Lorenzo's sweatshirt and sweatpants as usual, her white cane guiding her.

"Bonnie! Morning." She jumped at John's sudden voice as she made it down.

"Uhh, hey, John." She mumbled. John chuckled. "I got you something from the city." He said. Bonnie's eyebrows furrowed. "The city?" She asked. "Yep." John replied.

"Where exactly are we?" Bonnie asked.

"On an Island own by Lorenzo, of course. We flew here after, you know, you tried running away." John nervously chuckled.

Bonnie rolled her eyes, "So what you got?"

"Oh yeah," he opened the bag he was holding, "I got you some clothes. Lorenzo said I should get you some and then I went to rob a bank. Then as I drove around the city I found this." John whistled.

Bonnie's ears perked when she heard barking.

"Egg? You found Egg? Oh my God." Bonnie bent down and touched the dog's fur and indeed, it was him. Egg. Bonnie hugged him laughing as he licked her face.

"Where did you find him?" She asked.

"Uhh, you do don't want to know. Just be grateful you got the dog. Anyway, I'm gonna go, have a nice day." John walked upstairs, to Lorenzo's room.

***
That night

Bonnie, Lorenzo, Angelo, Grace, John (and Egg) sat in the living room eating the homemade pizza Grace has prepared.

Lorenzo sat at the head of the table while Bonnie and Grace sat next to each other and John and Angelo across them. (Egg sat next to Bonnie with a bowl of mince)

Lorenzo grumbled as Egg barked at him. "Does the dog really have to be here?" He asked.

Bonnie giggled, "yes." She said, her hand patting the table trying to find her fork. John laughed lowly as he held the fork in his hand.

"John, stop fucking around and give her the fork." Lorenzo growled, not licking someone making a fool of his princess. John sighed and gave Bonnie the fork.

Bonnie huffed, grabbing the fork.

Lorenzo's head turned to Grace and he realized she wasn't eating.

"Grace, you should eat."

"I'm not hungry." She mumbled. Her skin was pail. "I'm just going to go lie down. I am not feeling well." She puts her fork down and stood up. Not even getting close to the door she fell to the ground and Lorenzo stood up quickly, running to her side.

"Call the ambulance. Fuck, no. Call Dr. McCoy."

John grabbed his phone and called the Mafia doctor as Lorenzo checked Grace's pulse. Her pulse was weak and Lorenzo panicked.

Bonnie just sat in her chair, her heart beating fast, listening to everyone panicking, especially Lorenzo.

Dear God, I hope she's okay.