Chapter 22

2 months later...

Lorenzo laid behind Bonnie, rubbing her small baby bump.

Bonnie's eyes were closed as she sighed in satisfaction. She still remembers the shock that filled her body when she found out she's pregnant.

•••
2 weeks after Grace's funeral...

Bonnie's heart stammered against her chest as Dr McCoy performed an ultrasound on her. Unlike her, Lorenzo was actually excited.

If she's pregnant, that means she'll never be able to leave me.

He thought. He lightly kissed Bonnie on the forehead.

thump-thump, thump-thump, thump-thump.

Bonnie gasped, "I-is that the heartbeat?" She asked. Dr. McCoy chuckled. "Yes." He replied.

Hmm, I guess the condom did break inside me.

Dr. McCoy's eyes widened as he moves the machine on her stomach. Lorenzo saw his expression. "What? What's wrong?" He asked.

Dr. McCoy pointed at the screen. "Don, count these."

Lorenzo rolled his eyes, "One-" his heart beats faster, "two-" his eyes widened. "Three! Triplets!?" He shouted in surprise.

Bonnie gasped. "Triplets?"

"Yes, Triplets. It's very rare for a woman to bare triplets, you're very special Bonnie." Dr. McCoy said, printing out pictures. He handed them to Lorenzo before wiping off the liquid off Bonnie's stomach.

"Lorenzo, we're having triplets!" Bonnie exclaimed. A part of her was happy, another part was scared. How will she take care of three human beings while being blind. What if they're blind? Oh God!

"Bonnie, we'll be fine, okay? I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." Lorenzo said.

•••
Present day...

As they both laid on the bed, Bonnie pushed herself back, against his cock. They were both naked. Lorenzo smirked before pushing himself inside her. Lately Bonnie has been having...needs and Lorenzo loved it.

He thrusted inside her from behind as they laid on their side. Bonnie moaned.

"You've been so needy these past few days. I'm not complaining though." Lorenzo grunted, thrusting in and out her faster. He gripped her breast in his hand, squeezing it.

"Yes! Oh god, Enzo." She practically screamed, not being able to control her breathing. "F-faster, please." She begged shyly.

"Fuck, I'm going as fast as I can." Lorenzo chuckled, pulling out of her and laying her on her back. He positioned himself so he wouldn't hurt her before thrusting back inside her. Fast and deep.

Bonnie threw her head back. "Enzo." She moaned.

"God! You feel so good, baby." Lorenzo groaned.

***
Lorenzo fell beside Bonnie, spent. Their bodies covered in sweat.

Bonnie hugged Lorenzo closely, "That was amazing."

Lorenzo smirked, "Yes."

Bonnie caressed his chest with her fingers. " You're my everything." She whispered, placing a kiss on his chest.

"And you're my everything." Lorenzo said. He jumped when he heard a bark. He then realized that Egg has been in the room the whole time. "For fuck's sake." He grumbled. Bonnie giggled.

"We're from the psychiatric hospital in California. We're looking for Lorenzo Romano."

Bonnie sat up. "There's someone downstairs." She said.

Lorenzo stood up from the bed, putting on his boxers and sweatpants. He peeked out the window and saw a helicopter. A police helicopter. Dozens of them.

How the fuck did they find his island? He turned to Bonnie, "Baby, I need you to get dressed, okay. We're leaving."

"What's going on?" She asked frightened.

"Just get dressed."

When Bonnie was done getting dressed in Lorenzo's sweatshirt and sweatpants, Lorenzo grabbed her hand.

He pressed a red button that was close to the window and a ladder appeared.

"Okay, baby. Feel here-" Bonnie's hand felt around. "That's the ladder. I need you to climb down." Bonnie shook her head, crying.

"I'm not leaving you, Lorenzo."

"I'm right behind you, okay?" He kissed her. Bonnie nodded.

Lorenzo helped her get on the ladder before telling her to climb down. "Be careful, baby." Bonnie nodded as she slowly climbed down.

When she was safely on the ground, Lorenzo grabbed a sweatshirt and a bag pack filled with guns before he climbed down quickly with Egg in his arms. He grabbed Bonnie's small hand as the three of then ran into the woods, Bonnie almost tripping.

"L-Lorenzo, I'm tired." Bonnie whimpered as she placed her hand on her bump.

"Baby, we have to get out of here. Please hold on. Please. I can't lose you. Especially since you're carrying my babies." Lorenzo said.

Bonnie nodded trying to catch her breath.

"We have to keep moving." Lorenzo said. His heart dropped when he heard gunshots.

"Come on."

They made it to shore and Lorenzo glanced around. His eyes caught a small boat. He closed his eyes as he heard some of his men crying out as they got shot. John.

John!

How dare he abandon his men?

He sighed sadly, pulling Bonnie towards the small boat, Egg following behind. "Here, let me help you." He picked Bonnie up and placed her on the small boat, doing the same with Egg.

"Grab these." He places Bonnie's hands on the oars, showing her to row the boat.

"Wait, where are you going?" Bonnie asked as tears filled her eyes. "I have to go back. My men are dying back there. I can't just abandon them." Lorenzo said.

"Lorenzo! I'm pregnant and blind. You're letting me sail to the States alone in the dark?" Bonnie exclaimed.

"It's not that far, okay. You'll be fine."

"Lorenzo, no. Please, please don't leave me. You're going to get killed." Bonnie cried.

Lorenzo cupped her face, "Listen to me, I'm going to be fine. I can't leave John behind. If he gets killed, I won't be able to forgive myself. I promise as soon as I get him, I'll find you. I just need you to get to safety. It's dangerous here, okay." He kissed her forehead as Bonnie sobbed quietly, clutching his shirt.

"I have to go." He whispered.

"Please, Lorenzo, please. I don't want to lose you! Please."

"You won't, I promise. I'll find my way back to you again." Bonnie grabbed his face and kissed him hard.

"I love you." Lorenzo whispered.

"I love you too." Bonnie whispered as tears ran down her cheeks.

He kissed her forehead before pushing the boat into the water. "Row!" He yelled.

Bonnie bit her lip and started to row, until Lorenzo couldn't see her anymore.

"My-my. How romantic." He turned around and glared at the person who was smirking. "He's here." The person said and two men with white overalls appeared.

"Rafael." Lorenzo hissed.

"We meet again, Enzo."