Story Description

Have you ever wanted- no, Longed for something so damn much even though you knew you were never ever going to get it?

I mean, sure, I did have some of those things in life, but did I long for it? No. I just wanted it. There's a difference between longing and wanting. A difference I'm all too fond of. Longing is Desire. A desire that fills my being every God-damned day. No matter what I do, that longing never seems to go away because I never get what I long for. I guess I should be used to it by now. But the thing is, you never get used to it.

Never.

«~»«~»«~»«~»«~»»~«»~«»~«»~«»~«»~«

All Detective Hayes ever wanted was parents that loved her. A childhood that wasn't filled with death and drugs and abuse. But, you never get what you want, do you?

Drake. No one cares about the last name. That name alone is enough to send a shiver down your spine everytime it's uttered. He's world known. Infamous. A disease, some might say. He's on the run, killing as he goes. The exception though? Detective Hayes.

Every chance The Notorious Drake gets, he finds Some way to piss the good ole detective off. She hates him with passion.

She's out for the kill.
He's out to kill.

Two and two collide- and No, it doesn't make 4. It'll either make one little angry bird and a cocky as killer, or 2 lovers against the world.