RIP

I lay in Drake's arms. The sun rays warm my bare skin. I run my fingers through his hair as he sleeps.

"Morning handsome." He smiles sleepily.

"Good morning Beautiful." He kisses me before running his hand over my bare stomach. The last few weeks and months have passed in a flash. Somewhere in there, I fell pregnant again.

He kisses my stomach.

"Morning baby." He murmurs into my stomach. I smile.

"Cmon. Damian'll be up soon. I have to make breakfast."

"You just relax. I'll make breakfast." I smile gratefully. He gets up and pulls on some boxers before going down stairs. I sigh. Recently I'm so tired. Guess I never thought it'd be like this.

I guess I didn't pay attention to how long its been before Drake comes back into the room with some breakfast.

"M'lady, I present to you lightly browned scrambled eggs, a tropical pineapple smoothie blended to perfection with crushed passion fruit and toast, wrapped in brown crunchy goodness." He sets the tray on top of the bedside table. I sit up slowly and pull the sheet over me. I take a bite. Man, why did I ever cook when he was around? He's so much better.

"Why thank you kind sir, this is delicious."

"My pleasure m'lady." He sits next to me and burries his head in my neck, placing gentle kisses.  He plays with my hair with his hand.

I try my hardest to eat but Drake distracts me with his kisses.

I set the toast down and turn to Drake.

"You fucking asked for it." I latch my mouth onto his mouth and kiss as hard as I can. I pull his hair gently. Soon I'm straddling him. He falls back and I kiss his muscled body. He moans.

I can feel the bulge in his boxers grow. I smile. I pull them down to see his dick sticking up. I smile before putting it up my ass. I ride him fast and rough. He moans and holds the bed.

"Fuck..."

After a couple minutes, he cums. I moan. I withdraw and give him a blow job. He moans and tangles his fingers in my hair.

"Fuck Brook..."

I smile and go faster. After a couple minutes in heaven, he cums. I moan and swallow it. He looks up at me.

"Now it's my turn." He grins before flipping us over quick but gently, careful to not hurt the baby. He rides me fast. I can feel my juices legit squirt out. He moans and withdraws, licking my pussy. He fingers me, making me moan his name. He groans in response.

"Fuck you make me weak Drake..." I say, my eyes closed and my back arched.

My juices squirt out and could legit soak a whole tee shirt. That's how much came out.

He licks it up and kisses my clit and every millimeter of it. I moan.

"Mama!" Damian cries. I instantly open my eyes and pull on a large shirt. I leave the room and go to Damian's.

"Yes Baby?" He instantly bawls his eyes out. He's on the floor sitting like a frog. I rush to him and hold him close.

Soon, Drake comes in the room and hugs us both.

After a long while, Damian calms but is still relatively sad.

"What is it Dami?"

"L-lo-lori dieeeedddd" he instantly goes into another crying fit. I hold him tight and he cries in my shoulder.