1 more month. That's it.

"I don't know how you survived raising Damian on your own." Drake says as he holds Lavatera in his arms as she cries.

"Here, let me hold her." He hands her over to me and she smiles, touching my face with her tiny baby hands.

"That's no fair." Drake pouts.

"Not my fault she likes me." I smile at Drake. He sticks his tongue out. After a moment I speak. "How's Damian now?"

"He visits it's grave every day still, but not as much. He's starting to eat again and come out of his room. Lori takes up his time now." I nod with a small smile.

"That's good. How are you doing?"

"I'm grand. Don't worry about me. The real question is, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine."

"Brook..." He warns. I sigh.

"I just feel drained most of the time. I can't spend time with my family."

"Don't worry Love. There will be plenty of time to be in each others company as a family." He brushes back my hair gently. He gives me a soft kiss. "Just know that I can be the husband you want me to be. I can change for you." I frown slightly in confusion but he just smiles and kisses me again before taking our baby girl and putting her in her cot.

"Hungry?"

"I'm fine"

"Dinner will be ready in 20." He says still, despite my answer and heads downstairs. I shake my head with a smile before sliding my legs off the bed and standing after a moment. It feels weird. It feels weird to not have the same amount of weight on you. It's like ice skating for like 4 hours with plastic skates before wearing sandals, but worse.

After a moment of getting back the feel of standing, I walk over to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I dress in some loose PJ shorts and a loose PJ shirt. I wear a bralette under and some panties. I brush my hair, brush my teeth, wash my face and all that stuff. I definitely feel better now. I do up my hair in a high ponytail before walking downstairs after giving Lavatera and Lori a kiss.

"Watch closely Damian. You'll need to know how to cook in order to win a girls heart." Drake tells Damian. He oohs in response and looks deeply engrossed. I smile at the scene before snapping a couple of pics. "And here comes the queen." Drake looks at me with a smile. I queen wave and walk into the room, carrying my head high. Damian cackles.

"Hello beautiful." Drake kisses my head when he meets me halfway.

"Hello to you too handsome." I peck his lips before walking over to Damian and ruffing up his black hair. "Hey Dami." He pouts and frowns up at his hair. Too cute.

"Hello Mama." I move to make something but Drake tuts.

"Let the chef cook m'lady." Drake eases me into a chair before walking into the kitchen and continuing to cook.

"If you say so" Damian giggles. I smile at him.

"Mama, can we watch Fast and Furious Spy Racers?"

"Of course baby, after breakfast, okay?" Damian nods with a smile.

"Aaaaaaaand Voila!" Drake slides a plate in front of me and one in front of Damian.

"Mmmmm" Damian breathes in the food.

It's some chicken, saucy pasta and salad. The smell is intoxicating. Roasted herbs, spice and other unnamed scents. I dig in at once.

The taste is even better than the smell and appearance. Perfect food for rainy weather.