Lori

"Hey there sleepy head." He groans in response and puts his head in the crook of my neck, breathing me in. His arms are already around my waist as he stands behind me as I make breakfast.

"You left me alone."

"Someone has to make breakfast."

"But still. It was cold."

"Aw. Poor baby." He nods in me. I roll my eyes playfully with a laugh.

Damian skips down the steps.

"Hello Mama. Hello Mr Alien." Drake laughs and looks at him before walking over to him. He picks him up and swings him around.

"Alien am I?"

"Yup." He nods repeatedly like a bobble head.

"You can just call me Drake."

"Drake? Like Tim Drake?" Who would I be to not share my love for DC superheroes with my son?

"I guess you could say that." Drake half smiles.

"Woah! Mama, does that mean he's like my brother?'

"Uh- he's more like your dad, but sure... I guess."

"So I should call you Dad?"

"You don't hav-"

"Yes Dami."

"Okay Mama." Damian smiles. "You have nice eyes dad." Drake's eyes brighten and I swear I see tears in them before he blinks and they're gone.

"And so do you, son."

"Haha, you're funny dad. Isn't he funny Mama?" I roll my eyes playfully.

"Of course Damian. The funniest." Damian laughs.

"I know right."

"How old is he?" Drake asks, just looking at Damian as he holds him in his arms.

"How old are you Damian?"

"I'm 4 years 9 months and 17 days."

"...Wow... I've missed so much of your life already..."

"Don't think like that Drake. You have the rest of his life to spend with him."

"I guess so..." But I could tell he didn't truly believe that. I wonder why...

"C'mon guys. Eat up. Foods gonna get cold." They take a seat and the food's gone in seconds. Guess that's one trait that every guy shares.

****
Drake's been here for 2 days and 3 nights. It's the third morning.

I wake up early and make breakfast. The sandwiches are grilling when Damian comes down the steps on Drake's shoulders. Drake's chest is bare. He's only wearing what he went to sleep in. Which is just some boxers. Fuck. He looks more ripped.

"Enjoying the sight love?" I blush.

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not."

"I don't blame you mama. He has a weird body. It's bumpy with grooves and stuff. His stomach looks like Batman's..." I laugh at Damians observation. Drake laughs too.

"Cmon. Breakfast's ready."

They eat quick. It's like they're having a race. They look at each other intensely as they eat. They have a staring contest as they do so. I roll my eyes. What are they? 2?

"Done!" Damian screams and jumps up and puts both hands in the air like a gymnast. I laugh.

"Damnit." Drake says back as he takes his last bite of the sandwich. I chuckle. "So, love, I was thinking that me and Damian could go fishing." I frown.