~Author's Note~

So, I'm Elaina I am the writer of "Wings of Fire: The Secret of Silverstripe". The only characters that appeared that weren't mine were Morrowseer, Queen Coral, Nautilus, and Princess Blister. Everyone else are my ocs (original characters).

I am in awe that I finished this. It feels amazing to finish a project. To think, I started writing this way back in November, 2019, and it's January, 2020 right now.

I want to think the following people:

NancyDrewSuperfan
I texted you as I developed the plot, and you have helped me in so many tough spots in the plot and writing, especially the corrections you gave me and whenever I felt that Silverstripe or another character was doing something that I didn't predict happening. I want to thank you for your support and input in my work. No words can describe how grateful I am.

AngelDust2048

I want to thank you for your continual support and input on my work. I am really grateful for having your support and devotion to my story. I think you and Nancy were with me when I said "SILVERQUOISE!!!" and referenced "Ce Mur Qui Nous Sépare", a song from the Miraculous franchise, if any were wondering where that came from. Thank you, my fellow FanWing. Rest assured that Silverquoise is now officially canon, and Silverstripe, Turquoise, and Emerald are happy, together, and safe in the Talons of Peace.

My family and friends: My mom reads the "Wings of Fire" saga with me, and my family helped buy some of the books, as well as gave me the means to complete my collection of the main series at Books a Million. Their love is as precious to me as Silverstripe's love to her family is to her.

Tui T. Sutherland: I want to say thanks to Mrs. Sutherland for writing the amazing saga that inspired this fanfiction. It literally wouldn't exist without her work. Her books have entertained me for years, and continue to do so to this day.

I can't say enough how grateful I am for all of you.

Next, I want to confirm some things about the events taking place after the story:

1. Silverstripe and Turquoise marry a while after being reunited. Their future dragonets are:

Searider: Female. Blackish-blue with turquoise along the edge of her wings and fins. She has aquamarine eyes. She was originally going to become a spy, like Silverstripe, but after the war ended simply became a messenger for the Talons of Peace. She enjoys swimming with her family, and being alone a little.

Dolphinstar: Female. She's pale turquoise and has violet eyes. She loves swimming with her family and playing games like racing. She becomes a trader for the Talons of Peace, and she is really close to Emerald, her adopted aunt.

2. Emerald and Sidewinder marry a while after Silvey and Turquoise. They have a son named Shoreline. I'm still working out his character, and working out the possibility of writing a story about him.

3. After Morrowseer's death when the volcano erupted in the events of The Dark Secret, Defender retired to a happy, relaxed life with Cove. They remained in the Talons of Peace for the rest of their lives.

4. Upon the news of Morrowseer's death and the NightWing Exodus, Silverstripe and her parents rejoiced. They were very happy to learn of Morrowseer's death, and Defender and Starseer paid their respects to Queen Glory. Starseer even moved to the Rainforest Kingdom, where she works spying and scouting for Queen Glory. She was one of the NightWings who stayed in the rainforest after Darkstalker rose back to power.

5. Cerith eventually married Avocet and Cobalt found her own husband. They both started families and live in a settlement near the ruins of the Summer Palace.