| eight |

SPENCER.

SPENCER stormed into the office, quickly running up the stairs and bursting through penelope garcia, the technical analyst's office.

both morgan and garcia looked up at him, both looking equally surprised.

"reid?" garcia questioned. "what brings you up to the crib in this early mor—"

"garcia, can you find all the possible bens, benjamins, bennys, etc. living in virginia at the moment??" spencer asked quickly, moving to the front of the room where he moved morgan out of the way so he could see garcia quickly work her magic.

when she pulled all of them up—all 84 of them—in virginia, spencer made her narrow down the search to ones around gracen's age, with blue eyes and black hair like she had explained to him before he left.

there were four men; benjamin morehouse, benny smith, benjamin karson, and benjamin lorenz.

one of these men could be the one gracen saw in her dream.

"can you send me all that information garcia?" spencer asked.

garcia nodded, quickly on it, once she was done, she sat back in her chair eyeing the doctor. "now, what was that all about?"

spencer ran his hand through his wild hair. "she saw one of these men in her dreams. we might have a lead on the x-guy."

derek morgan furrowed his eyebrows. "you sure?"

spencer shrugged. "i'll have to show her the suspects. listen, she said that she loved this man."

"you mean—"

"—like that she could've developed stockholm syndrome." the doctor shook his head. "i don't want to believe it, but—"

"—you know you can't make assumptions yet, reid. we don't have enough evidence." morgan said. "but this is a start. we're finally getting somewhere." he patted the doctor on his back. "nice job kid."

"i guess all that time you're spending with her is paying off." garcia chuckled, then morgan and her exchanged a mischievous look.

spencer reid was no idiot. he could clearly tell they were teasing him. shaking his head and rolling his eyes, he turned around to head back out.

"wait a minute—reid—did you not go home last night?" morgan called out to him, and spencer didn't even need to turn around to see that he was smirking. "you're wearing the same clothing as yesterday."

"i-uh-i fell asleep at the hospital." spencer cleared his throat, quickly exiting the room before they could harass him any further.

gracen's eyebrows arched, creating a crease between them in her forehead. she looked intensely at the four photos of the "ben's" to try to see if any of them rang a bell.

she shook her head, showing disappointment. "none of them are him."

spencer let out a disappointed sigh. "we were getting there..."