1: "Green eyes"

It's almost winter. End of October. The cold wind from outside cracking my window.

Rurr...Rurr...

The sound woke me up in the middle of the night. My eyes barely open but I get disturbed by that sound of wind cracking my window.

I look at the clock beside my bed. It's near 4 am. I still need 2 more hours to sleep. To get my beauty sleep.

Meredith just came and jump to the head of my bed. Sneaking around my blanket. I snuggle her in.
Her fur makes me feel warm.

"Mer, do you feel cold too?"

Meredith doesn't react when I brush my face to her face. I brush her body. To share the warmth of our bodies.

Look like it was heavy snow outside. My room was so dark that I can see the light came through the window. Maybe from the light street.

I need to increase the heater up. I come back to bed. And I snuggle Meredith. I close my eyes. Try to sleep. And I just can't sleep. I am fully awake now.

I am very sensitive to sound. Even my friends said I was a weirdo to hear things that they can't hear. Thanks to my ears for that ability I had.

I usually get easily distracted by sound. Even the softest sound like the water tab on my sink's bathroom. Or the creak of my kitchen floor.

But, the most peaceful sound I like is the sound of the ocean's waves and the sound of heavy rain. It keeps my peace. Ease my soul.

I just lay back on my bed with my eyes wide open. I stare at the star glitter on my bedroom ceiling.

Who is that girl that she just saw from the event that she attends yesterday? I think her name was Karlie. Yes, Karlie Kloss.

Her bright smile. Her smile so bright like sunshine. Her green eyes so sparkle when our eyes met. Her eyes feel like home to me.

I remember watching her run down the runway show. Her walk style was so amazing. Like she has 1000% confidence to wear that sexy lingerie in front of strangers with high heels. I forgot she almost has years of being a professional supermodel.

I'm actually a shy person. I am not a much-talking person when it comes to a stranger. But, I keep it cool because I am a singer and also a celebrity.

I remember saw her messing and joking around with other supermodels' friends. All the girls in that dressing room. I love how she laughs like a kid.

I just watch her from far. I got 4 bodyguards standing beside me. Stand by. It was an uncomfortable situation to have 4 bodyguards in our dressing room. But, that was my management rule. To keep me safe.

I remembered watching her. I think she knows. I was checking out on her. Because my eyes were caught up when I secretly just stare at her. I think I'm not making it obvious. Because after I look at her. I was pretending I look at everyone else in that room.

But, it wasn't once she caught up my eyes looking at her. But, multiple times. I keep myself as cool and calm as I could.

She gets up from her chair and walks in my direction. I was so panicked. My heartbeat starts to rise up. I feel I get butterflies in my stomach. I can feel like my heart jump out of me. In my mind, what I'm gonna talk to her? Or maybe she will ask why I keep staring at her. I don't want to look like a weirdo. or psychopath. I start thinking about the worst case.

She keeps walk closer. And closer to me. The closer she to me. The more I feel my heart got to explode. I'm so nervous. My hand starts sweating. I keep playing with my clothes. My ring. My earing. My ear monitor.