16:"Rings And Lies"

Summer. June 2017. Music Studio, LA

I am busy with the final recording of my new album. I will launch my new album soon. I decided to name my new album, Reputation.

After the success of the 1989 album, I was taking my two years off.

My actual plan was to take 3 years off but I changed the plan. Karlie is not with me anymore why should I take a long break. I was heartbroken. Seeing Karlie with Josh. She can't accept that Karlie leaves her. Karlie is just like Dianna. Chasing rich guys. And she just some rebound of women who cry for attention.

She really hates Karlie for using her. She feels Karlie be friends with her just for publicity or to get attention from the fans and the media.

She hates Karlie for making her like this. Feel like this. After all these years being together. Karlie is just like Dianna. Who cheats on her by some other fucked up rich man.

She hates Karlie. But, deep in her heart. She really hopes Karlie comes back to her. Hugs her. Kiss her. She really misses Karlie.

Taylor cries a little bit. She can't control her tears that about to drop her cheeks.

------------------------------

I remember taking fewer jobs that year. I'm only done one show for one year. Not attend any awards show or talk show.

After all scandal, I'm going through on those years, 2015, 2016 and 2017. I had to disappear from the public. I'm not running from the problem but sometimes, the situation feels too extreme and overwhelming at the same time. I can't deal with all the negative comments and backlash at once that I get from the public and media about my personality. So, I decide I have to disappear from the noise.

I don't know what will be going to happen in my life in the future. I need to take a break from my career for a while. I want to spend my time with Karlie. Just to be with Karlie. There are so many places I wish I could go with Karlie. All the beautiful places. Beautiful country. I wish I can follow Karlie everywhere.

She can't do the same mistake as the Kiss Gate incident. She needs to stay low. She doesn't want anybody to know she with Karlie is more than just a best friend. Tree Paine advise me that I need to do a PR stunt too. She worried about my reputation. I am not dating any guys because I was with Karlie all the time. Why I would waste my time to date any guys. My eyes only for Karlie. Plus, I am not wasting my time for any PR stunt again like I do when I am with Dianna 5 years ago.

Tree Paine introduces me to some guys from the music industry. Canadian DJ. DJ Calvin. Famous actor, Thomas. I called him Tom. Tree Paine set me a date for these two men.

I know, I am not spending time with Karlie enough because of my worldwide tour 2 years ago. I promised myself that I will make up again with the time I lost.

Now, Karlie was busy. She isn't with me. She never be at home. Always working and traveling around the world.

Karlie just makes her debut appearance as a host on her new TV talk show. Inviting celebrities while watching a movie. She makes her debut as the host TV show.

I was watching all the episode "Movie Night With Karlie". I remember I was laughing when she afraid of a snake in that episode with our best friend, Martha.

After the show, I did prank her with a plastic snake for a whole week. I put on under her pillow. I put on her bath up. I put on her closet. I put on her purse. I put the plastic snake everywhere.

I never do that prank again. Because she starts to cry when I did that. It was terrified for her.

I remember, I just pretending to sleep beside her. I was laughing so loud when she starts screaming and jump out of the bed in the middle of the night. She always has a habit like she loves to put her hand under the pillow. So, I put the snake under her pillow.