9:"Locket Getaway"

P/S: Reminder

P/S: Reminder. This chapter contains some explicit.

Future:

Our first sweet escape. Our first getaway. Away from the crowd. Away from the busiest city. Taylor was driving. Karlie just sitting beside Taylor being co-driver. It took long hours road trip. Taylor insisted to drive all the way.

Big Sur, California.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present:

Taylor Swift's planning for a new album was almost 100% done. She will launch her new album in a short time. But, the actual launch dates still debatable within her management team and her record label. They still not pick up a suitable date to do my promo for this new era. I am calling my album 1989. The year I was born. My lucky year despite my lucky number 13.

1989 album concept mostly contemporary pop song. Her first full pop album. She really likes to experiment with her music in any genre. But, for now, she wants to jump fully from country to pop genre.

But, the unique touch what the fans like about me. It is about my song-writing concept. This new album concept still about love songs. Self-love. I write a few songs on my own but I also collaborate with another talented producer.

I pour all my experience about love into songwriting. Sometimes, when I wrote the song, I get inspired based on my life experiences whether the places I go, people who I met, current issues, movies I watch last night, the stranger I had a crush on, inspiring people, and of course my lover. My true muse. Some of my fans can guess who the person I'm talking about. But, some fans still don't figure it out. I don't have to expose who I'm writing about. But, I can give some glimpse to the fans.

I give the fans to make it whatever they want. And make the wrong assumptions about my song. And give credit all my song to the wrong person. But, I think what really important is, my fans can relate to their own life. Experiencing what I feel. Imagine themselves in my place.

Feeling the same where. What the most inspiring comment I got from my fans during a meet and greet. The secret sessions I held. They said as I write about their life. Exactly what they have gone through in life. I'm so glad my fans saying that. Really make me wanna write more inspiring songs in the future.