30: Red Roses & Cartier Necklace

♣ Please picture my face on this necklace. When you wear this necklace, I wish it will remind you of me. I wish I could be this close to you. Close to your heart.

St Loius. August. Karlie's Birthday.
------------------------------

A week before Taylor's testimony sexual assault case.

------------------------------

This year I am celebrating my birthday party at St Louis, just with my family and my siblings. I dont want a big birthday party this year. I dont want to celebrate it. Because this is the first year, Taylor not celebrating my birthday with me.

When I went to my bedroom, I found a bouquet of red roses on my bed. 25 red roses match my age this year. And I found a black box and with birthday card at it.

 And I found a black box and with birthday card at it

Who gives these flowers without any names. But, I think I recognize this hand-written.

Happy Happy 25th Birthday,
Sunshine
xoxo

Karlie opens the black packages who had her name on it. She tears the paper wraps. She found another small red box around bubble wraps. She opens it. It was a black Cartier necklace. The limited-edition. Karlie knows this design. Who gave her this expensive necklace? No name cards.

But, I know this familiar hand-writing. I need to ask Kimberly.

"KIMBBBBYYYYY!!! KIMBBY!!!" I shouted calling my sister

No sign of Kimberly. I need to found her downstairs in the living room.

No sign of Kimberly in the living room. Only Kristen and Karian who busy decorating the living room with balloon and confetti.

"Do you guys see Kimby?" I asked my others, two sisters.

"What's wrong?" Karian asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Kristen asked the same question.

"Nothing, I just need to ask her about something," Karlie says to her big sister and her twin sister.