24:"Ocean Breeze"

a/m: Please turn on the music for emotional sound effects. This episode will be in Taylor's POV. Enjoy! Love you guys so much. Stay safe at home. ❤

this is me trying to forget about you, about us

------------------------------

Why I still feel you even we are no longer connected?

Rhode Island. Night.

It was a cold night. Taylor feels a warm hand wrap around her waist. She slowly switches her position to face the person behind her. She turns her position slowly to see the face who hugs her from behind.

Her bedroom is dark but she still can see it clearly that face as the moonlight reflected in the bedroom through her window door.

She touched the masculine hairy hand. Man's hand. Yes. Who else? It's Tom. She moves slowly her body. She stares at the man who deep sleeps beside her bed.

She hears the smooth breathing of Tom's sleeping. He must be so tired. She moves that hand from her waist slowly and tries not to wake him. She crawls down the bed. She walks to the balcony of her bedroom. She tightens her pink satin robe.

She opens the glasses door at her bedroom balcony. Close the door behind her slowly. She can hear the ocean wave from here. She looks at the sky. There is a moon tonight. The cold breeze winds her face. She closes her eyes to feel the ocean breeze. She hugs herself. She rubs her arms to get some heat. She only wearing her nightgown. She feels cold.

Staring at the beach makes her feels sentimental. Feels alone. Make her want to think about someone. She stares the waves banging the beach in slow mellow motion.

She tries to remember what really happened last week. She remembers someone. The image of someone appears in her mind. How she hated to remember tha person. Why does she keep thinking about that person? Who had hurt her? Lie to her. Play her heart. Break her heart.

She still can't forget what Josh was saying back then at in front of the lift, on the way to the car park. She still can hear it clearly.

Is it true, Karlie is pregnant right now? What if Karlie really pregnant? I don't know, what if it's true? If she is pregnant, she won't drink alcohol that night. That's cant be. No.

It's hurt to think Karlie with someone else. Karlie had moved on with her life easily. Forget about her completely when she still thinking about Karlie from time to time even it past 6 months since they are break up.

It's hurt to think Karlie carrying other people's children. But, at the same time, she can't imagine how happy she is to see Karlie been pregnant. Imagine Karlie in a big tummy. It must be a beautiful experience to watch Karlie pregnant.

If Karlie was pregnant, she really wants to be part of it. She thinks Karlie will be a good and lovable mother. That's sweet to think about that. But, Karlie isn't hers anymore. They are broke up.

She keeps thinking about Karlie. Thinking how easy Karlie left and move on with her life.

She thought, when she with Tom, she was really over Karlie and move on. She decides she has to forget about Karlie by dating someone else.

But, she still here keeps thinking about Karlie. No, she needs to forget about Karlie. Why would she keep thinking about Karlie? Karlie looks happy with Josh. She really hates to see it when Karlie in someone else's arm. Dancing with other people. Kissing with other people. She hates to see Josh hold Karlie's waist tightly on the dance floor.